Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Thanks... I'll report back Sunday night as I have a breed show there Sunday (well Carryduff anyway).
Polo is at the kennels for the weekend, much better to run around with his friends than be stuck in the van most of the weekend, but it's very quiet. Deccy won't even sit in "Polo's spot" in case he appears out of the woodwork to tell him off!
Deccy is not very pleased with me having had his nails done and a good shampooing. I expect he will transfer to my bed when I go there in a few minutes (have to be up at 4am) and dry off properly
Hope to see some of you tomorrow!
Carryduff, its a small world! i used to live there
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 10:17 PM
As you can see if you look at the results, we didn't do well. The benches were miles from the hall where the ring was, the benches themselves were far too narrow for us - couldn't get my bench crate in!
Deccy went very well, 4th out of 6 but 2 absent so last really. However, he was in Limit for the first time and he is only a baby (and looks it) and the competition was strong, so fair enough really.
The judge at the club show (Sunday) was watching so today the results had a "deja vue" quality about them. Deccy was in Special Yearling and wouldn't move properly, decided it was far better to fool around and do a hackney impression so we were 3rd out of 4, then in Limit he went much better but the competition was better so another 4th/4.
Good job we weren't hoping to qualify for Crufts this weekend, at the only 2 UK shows I have entered - luckily, we have already!
Deccy is now flat out and snoring. I think the excitement of seeing his breeders this weekend - he nearly wagged his bum off - was tooooo much!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

02-10-2006, 01:15 PM
So sorry to hear you did not do so well this time round, but tomorrow is another day with another judge so hope next time it goes your way.
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 01:24 PM
Better look next time. At least Deccy enjoyed himself. When's the next Dublin show Deccy, just in case I get some spare time to come along
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2006, 08:24 PM
The next shows at the Dublin showground are:-

Bull Breeds (not how it sounds!) Champ show Monday 30th Oct (Bank Holiday)

Scottish Terrier Open 5th November (Sunday) - all breeds

Cloghran Champ show 18th November (Saturday)

Dublin Champ show 27th December (Wednesday)

Look forward to seeing you!
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
The next shows at the Dublin showground are:-

Bull Breeds (not how it sounds!) Champ show Monday 30th Oct (Bank Holiday)

Scottish Terrier Open 5th November (Sunday) - all breeds

Cloghran Champ show 18th November (Saturday)

Dublin Champ show 27th December (Wednesday)

Look forward to seeing you!
Thanks for that Deccy. Will definitely try to make it over
Nic xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2