Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tupence2p
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-09-2006, 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
To be honest all i've done was get a £4 seatbelt clip from ebay and then use her normal walking harness
That's what we've done with Giz. He can lie down, stand up, but he can't get into the footwell or, more importantly, between the seats anymore - he used to like to stand and lick my dad's ear as he drove, not particularly safe!

I can never get harnesses to fit Gizmo properly though. If they fit round his girth they're too long and flop around, I end up stitching them to fit!
KatieB_23
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-09-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by colliemad View Post
the AA harness makes the dog sit in the same position all the time. If it tries to move around it will get tangled up in the seat belt. The Hi-Craft ones are far superior although they do cost a little more. ]
Thank you very much for that - thats exactly what I was worried about. I'll take my AA one back & get the one you recommended xx
Harry25
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:21 AM
Poppy had the Hicraft one but I found that the seat belt had too much give in it and if I braked sharp she still almost fell off the seat. The one we use now goes into the seatbelt buckle and clips on to her harness.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-09-2006, 07:48 AM
i have got one from the rac and that is really good my babys can lay down and site up but not move to far so safe.

sam
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2