Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
i got hit by a taxi who was busy signalling to another taxi from the same company. the driver was abusive at the scene of the accident and dragged his heels with the insurance company. even told them at one point that i reversed into him
Did you get it sorted in the end,not that i'm worrying too much as there was no damage,well a black scuff mark to my car,so definatley no more than that to his,and a bit of soapy water and elbow grease will remove that.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2006, 08:41 AM
The ones in Fareham are a right bunch of twits, god help you if youpark in their taxi bay, they have NO issues swearing and being abusive to a woman on her own waiting for her OH to come back from the loo.

But if its the other way round? Oh its fine, they own your street, they can park wherever

Well dont you for reporting him, If I were you I would have reversed up and then smashed up the front of his car after you'd gone round him
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
The ones in Fareham are a right bunch of twits, god help you if youpark in their taxi bay, they have NO issues swearing and being abusive to a woman on her own waiting for her OH to come back from the loo.

But if its the other way round? Oh its fine, they own your street, they can park wherever

Well dont you for reporting him, If I were you I would have reversed up and then smashed up the front of his car after you'd gone round him
The last sentence made me
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2006, 11:10 AM
eventually. my car was a write off and it cost him mega bucks in injuries to myself and my son. have recovered but still occaisionally have shoulder and back pain. doc said as i had a few accidents - mostly shunts - that i well on the way to permentanly (sp) my back
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-09-2006, 12:03 PM
A taxi driver in our town knocked a man down who was crossing the road and killed him and got away with a £750 fine How ridiculous is that - he wasn't paying attention and was speeding and he has killed a 47 year old family man and he walks free. The magistrates need their heads feeling
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2006, 05:12 PM
taxi and bus drivers are the worst they think they own the roads
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2