View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 07:41 PM
God it sounds horrible I would do as Hevvur suggested and contact the council regarding the licence for this hell hole. If they won't listen, tell them you are going to get the local paper and radio station involved.

Let us know what happens.
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-09-2006, 08:15 PM
thats the other thing thats annoying she has about 25kennels that are empty and she is being paid for keeping them for strays!!! somebody rang whilst we were there cos they had found a puppyin a skip the girl told them they were full and couldnt take it!!!!!!!!!! as it is i think the pup had a lucky escape cos they are going to take it to our local welfare kennels were it will get the best care!!!!!!!!!!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-09-2006, 11:58 PM
Is it at all possible and practical for you to let us know what all the breeds, crosses, and their details are, of the dogs in there in case we can work on contacting any breed and general rescues we know between us who might be able to get the dogs out so that they are not at risk of being destroyed if the place gets investigated and closed down ?
murphydog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2006, 09:47 PM
hi yes there is 2 old german shepards(one appears to be very aggressive) a huskyxgsd who has terrible mange,young jrt,a jrt x,a great dane x,a rottie x, 2 collies x,a greyhound and a spitz type x and the rottie. not many so you think they could look after them better i would hate to see them if the place was full!!!!!!!!!!
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2006, 10:18 PM
I can't really offer any advice. It's awful that the local dog warden uses this place to dump dogs, surely they can see what is going on there!! Sickening also that the local rspca won't take an interest. Why not attempt to contact their head office? What about the local police; are they able to offer you any advice on how best to proceed?

Thank goodness you came along and are willing to take action. Sickening that people treat animals like this under the guise of an "animal shelter"!
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi Jo.

Got your pm and have messaged you back. I have left you my landline number so you can ring me, usually out with dogs from about 4.45pm till about 8 pm. Ring me anytime after that.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-09-2006, 03:07 PM
Gosh how horribe, those poor, poor dogs .

I hope this gets sorted out quickly! Well done you for helping promote this issue, and good luck with the newspapers etc...
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

01-10-2006, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Is it at all possible and practical for you to let us know what all the breeds, crosses, and their details are, of the dogs in there in case we can work on contacting any breed and general rescues we know between us who might be able to get the dogs out so that they are not at risk of being destroyed if the place gets investigated and closed down ?
How hypocritical of you having read your reply to street dog!!!!!
honeybee
New Member!
Male 

01-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Originally Posted by murphydog View Post
hi yes there is 2 old german shepards(one appears to be very aggressive) a huskyxgsd who has terrible mange,young jrt,a jrt x,a great dane x,a rottie x, 2 collies x,a greyhound and a spitz type x and the rottie. not many so you think they could look after them better i would hate to see them if the place was full!!!!!!!!!!
Hi have you checked your mail recently!!!!!
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2006, 09:35 AM
hi can you tell me if any more has been done to get this sorted would like to now i think its sick what people do just for the money.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »