View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dreama1205
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-09-2006, 02:19 PM
everything he does makes me laugh and smile really but when henry my 7 month old jack russell throws his ball down the stairs runs down for it then run's back up the stairs and throws it back down again (continuous loop for ages!)...up and down, up and down!...his own little game when he gets bored.
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Just about everything my Jack Russell Minnie does makes me smile or giggle:smt002 shes a nutter but also quite lazy,loving, kissy, loves my neighbours and their kids...I could go on.......Ive never been so happy since she came to me 3 years ago
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-09-2006, 07:18 AM
cocoa hugs your leg and metz when she is a bad mood she throws herself on the floor
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2006, 11:28 AM
loads of things - just being him !!

I like when he tries to snuffle his way under the covers first thing in the morning - he is so persistent that you just have to lift the cover up for him and then he snuggles in.

I love his sad wee forlorn face when he knows I am going out without him and yet his tail windmilling so much that he might fall over when I get home.

I love when I ask him if its dinner time and he runs to the kitchen !

And most of all when he falls asleep beside me on the sofa and then makes a big pallava of turning on to his back - kicking his legs so that I end up with 1/4 of the sofa and he gets the rest - and he has a sly wee look on his face as if to say "what??"

he is just gorgeous !!!
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2006, 12:23 PM
Everything my Jack Russell does makes me smile shes made me so happy I cant describe it- its just a warm fuzzy glow I get when I think about her or look at her i think the best thing is the crawl under the duvet early hours and a contented sigh as she curls up in the crook of my leg behind my knee
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-09-2006, 04:17 PM
Just being with my girls cheers me up, they are always so pleased to see me, even if I only left the room for 5 minutes....Walking them, and watching them run around, sniffing every blade of grass keeping one eye on me incase I hide from them....Just could not imagine not having them...
myshell
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-05-2008, 02:46 PM
Just being there, looking at me with those beautiful eyes of his, it's enough to make anyone smile.
bajaluna
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-05-2008, 05:21 PM
just looking at them makes me smile,but scrappy the norty child smiles back its very cute and shamus walks around like hes a hippy dog,all drugged up with a peace man expression on his face,bootie lies on his back kicking all his legs around for attention,coco waddles around pretending to excercise she will go riding with me and sit in the middle of the field while I school around her then she waddles home with us all the others take every step the horse does
shes cute.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2008, 12:18 PM
My Inka is just that daft at everything, he can't dig a hole without looking stupid, Toro if I didn't laugh I'd be crying all day she is a minx x
goblygouck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-05-2008, 12:34 PM
He always has me smiling but I laugh the most when he's playinmg catch with himself-
putting his fav toy at the time into a bucket and running around with it going full pace head bopping causing the toy to fly out with him looking ever so puzzled before racing to go get it and put it back into its container to begin again
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >