View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 08:50 AM
Lovely name. It suits her too. Saw pics of her you have posted.
Zuba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2006, 08:52 AM
I keep calling Baku a girl He will end up with a complex i am sure Petra is a nice name
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2006, 08:02 AM
I love both names, but I think Petra is telling you which she'd prefer
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2006, 09:19 PM
we are going to tell the welfare team we want to offer petra a forever home, shes learning quick, settling in well, ice the collie is a bit off with her but she will get over it, our months trial is over the end of september , so will contact them soon to let them know our decision. shes so loving also, bless her.
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 08:43 PM
petra has settled in lovely now in just almost 3 weeks , she eats in her crate but with the door open now as dosen't attempt to take the others food, i can put her out in the garden when i go to work etc & she isn't jumping on the mesh frantically, just looks as though to say ''going out again hey''got home today & all 3 huskies lay curled up together next to the house dozing away. shes not crying when i let her in the house after being out either , so i am very pleased with how shes settled in so quickly.her coat is thicker now too with all that nasty mange gone for good hopefully.:smt001 :smt002
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-09-2006, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by rosegallagher View Post
petra has settled in lovely now in just almost 3 weeks , she eats in her crate but with the door open now as dosen't attempt to take the others food, i can put her out in the garden when i go to work etc & she isn't jumping on the mesh frantically, just looks as though to say ''going out again hey''got home today & all 3 huskies lay curled up together next to the house dozing away. shes not crying when i let her in the house after being out either , so i am very pleased with how shes settled in so quickly.her coat is thicker now too with all that nasty mange gone for good hopefully.:smt001 :smt002
That is wonderful News Rose. She certainly seems to have settled very well for you, but having such a loving home helps too. So glad that Petra found you.. well done
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2006, 06:21 AM
Thanx cumbrian lass xxx
janie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-09-2006, 07:26 AM
that`s great Rose.. i`m so glad everything has worked out so beautifully.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2