Originally Posted by Trixybird
Happy Birthday Lilly xxx
Ta sooo much T and love and kisses to yours xxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by JackRussellsRule!
Ta Foxy, yes I did!! Did I reply to one of your threads a while ago?? Were you Foxy on the BBC boards?? Are you one of Vonnie's friends??? So many questions........!!!
Is Vonnie that used to be Brambling on there - I remember Brambling as being a lovely lady but she left the boards and Silver lady too who joined here but I haven't seen her for ages - hope they are both okay. I was Anna on the BBC boards cos I couldn't think of a username and all the ones I wanted were taken so my daughter is called Rhianna so I took the second part of her name
JackRussellsRule!
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-08-2006, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Is Vonnie that used to be Brambling on there - I remember Brambling as being a lovely lady but she left the boards and Silver lady too who joined here but I haven't seen her for ages - hope they are both okay. I was Anna on the BBC boards cos I couldn't think of a username and all the ones I wanted were taken so my daughter is called Rhianna so I took the second part of her name
Yes and yes!!! Vonnie sends me occasional mails and I speak to SL (Lynne) too although she's always quite bad with one thing and another so it's not too often nowadays. I can remember you on there. Do you go on there now? Haven't been on there for an AGE myself.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2