30-08-2006, 07:52 PM
Bitter Apple.
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by Flipper
Bitter Apple.
Uhh just to be the awkward one .. (there's always one ) my dog loved bitter apple, along with SUPER hot mustard (applied it to the kitchen door to stop him chewing) and nearly anything else you can think off, in the end I found Vegemite worked best

Still give Bitter Apple a go though, as it works on 99.9% of other dogs
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 09:13 AM
I read about having a chew box a box full of nice chews that the puppy can help its self too, I do this with Loki and so far he hasnt tried eating the house (has chewed a few shoes and a phone though ) but generally it works very well, I fill the box with raw hid chews, tripe sticks, pigs ears etc obviously you will have to put in chews appropriate to your puppies age, and my pup only has access to the box whilst I am around because chews should only be given supervised incase the pup breaks some off and chokes on it! Loki goes through his box picking out his favourite chews whenever he needs a good chew, seems to work really well for us, may be worth a try!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2