View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2006, 07:55 PM
That looks brilliant isn't it surprising how much more room you have now and I agree with Steve the arches look brilliant. Can I ask what size the extension is either outside or in?

And good luck with the front if the extension is anything to go by then it will be stunning.

Karen
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2006, 08:15 PM
Wow that looks absolutely amazing, no wonder you are so pleased with it, its beautiful

Welcome back Mackleback
mackleback
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks everyone!!

I love the archways too. Makes it look a lot better than just leaving a gap where the back door and window used to be.

LOL @ Trixybird. Everyone is more than welcome to pop round for dinner.....as long as you bring all your gorgeous doggies too.

Kazz, the room is about 4m by 4m. Its a great size and makes a HUGE difference to us all. It will be getting pout to good use on Thursday because its my sons 7th Birthday and we are having a Pirate Party for him at the house. Wish me luck!!!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2006, 09:52 AM
Wow! That's a big increase in floor-area, and it doesn't look that big from the outside Great use of the space too, it's so nice to have that connection between kitchen and dining areas. I can just picture you having a sneaky vino at the breakfast-bar type thing while your OH slaves away over dinner
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 05:41 PM
It doesn't look that big but I bet it is a big bonus space wise. Looks brilliant though you won't need luck with the party just keep them away from the treasure maps - or you won't see them for dust.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 05:45 PM
Isn't it exciting when it's all finished! It really looks great. We're the same as you know, finished all the inside, just gotta tackle the outside now, but I'll get a man who can in on that one, coz poor Dave has had enough now No more mess either, I hate all that. Enjoy putting up the pics and the finishing touches
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2006, 10:05 PM
Looks wonderful
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2