View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2006, 07:57 PM
What's crazy daisy then Molly??? You know what I'm like!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2006, 08:29 PM
its a daisy thing that you connect to your hose and stake in the ground,it spins round like a mad thing drenching anything in its path
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-07-2006, 08:44 PM
well i got the dogs a sprinkler today, cause they tried it out and was drenched within 10 mins.
what better way to get wet but have fun doing it.
got a funny look when i said it isn't for the grass its for the dogs but who cares, if it helps in this weather great!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2006, 08:47 PM
we have a hose pipe ban here in london. so no filling swimming pools unless we use a bucket. also ben dont like water but hes down to 2 walks a day. running a fan most of the day. loads of bowls od water around the flat. living up heregets difficult, but theres a nice breeze running through at the moment.
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-07-2006, 08:48 PM
My dogs have fans, tiles(as in floor tiles), water retaining gel filled mattresses (need to scroll down) & Cool 'N Dry coats

& no they are not spoilt
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 11:32 AM
Wow thanks Jodie!!!!! That bed cooler is a lot, lot cheaper than those water beds, I'm definitely gonna order one right now for both of mine. I froze a couple of wet towels for last night and put them on their beds,and for the first time ever Georgie actually fell asleep in his bed without going into the kitchen on the tiles!

I also froze a couple of bio yoghurts, those yummy Activia new Cereal ones, and I have never known my dogs to be sooooooo quiet for ages!!! They were both lying on the floor with the pot between their paws licking the yoghurt out for a full 15 mins!!! Bless, they were in heaven with those, so I've frozen some more - thanks griff!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 12:52 PM
glad they enjoy the yoghurts i also have a rubber ice cube tray and make smaller ones for my pair
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks for that tip griff, but knowing my two and how much they love this new yoghurt I've found, they'd swallow one whole!!!!! I tried them with ice cubes but they're not bothered, they don't know what to do with them I don't think!!
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 01:12 PM
i have kept a cool bucket of water with old tea towels in ....layed them over the dogs back and heads seems to cool them off nicely
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2006, 01:15 PM
Mine are preferring the mist spray from the fridge in the plastic watering can thingy, they seem to love that and then go and lay in front of the fan. Might do that myself in a minute! Phew, it's hot! We've got some strange clouds appearing now though Might be in for something?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >