Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 08:15 AM
I just can't understand it :smt010
Shanik
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2006, 08:32 AM
I can't understand it either. It doesn't take a lot of sense to be able to understand the suffering. Do people like this not imagine what it would be like to suffer and die that way? So why do it to their dog?

Surely when you have a pet there is forethought with anything you do with your animal, why do these people not think?:smt102

That poor dog.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 08:36 AM
How awful
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:18 AM
I can't understand it either - it's not like they would leave their kids in a hot car is it - so why leave a dog who already has the encumbrance of a fur coat to start with........
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:48 AM
That's horrible the poor whippet. Some people will never learn. I can't understand it either, but neither can I understand how someone could abandon or mistreat their dogs. There are a lot of horrible and thoughtless people around. It makes me sooooo
metz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2006, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Lottie
This is so sad

I wish I could say it could be put down to ignorance but there's too much public warning for it be ignorance, it's just people who think 'it won't happen to my dog' and don't worry because it won't be them waiting in the sweltering car
i completely agree lottie it woulldnt be as bad if they actually had windows down for the dog to keep cool and water as you can now by bowls for a car!! it is totally disgusting that this dog was left to suffer due to his owners stupidity
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 08:58 PM
I can't believe that some people still leave dogs in hot cars,even with the windows down,it still gets unbearably hot.When will these people learn that dogs die in hot cars!
It's disgusting
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:00 PM
i think u should be made by law to have an intelgence test b4 you have an animal.
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:03 PM
That is just awful!!! What those poor dogs went through!!!! It makes me really angry!!

I go to the odd championship dog show (not showing, just spending ). It amazes me how many announcememts come over the speakers about dogs in cars and that the windows are going to be broken if the owners dont come to the car soon!!! These people are supposed to be 'dog experts' and they still do something as stupid and cruel as leaving the poor things in a boiling hot car!! It never ceases to amaze me!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

04-07-2006, 09:10 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum
i think u should be made by law to have an intelgence test b4 you have an animal.

I think a lot of these people are intelligent its is just that they have absolutely no common sense.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >