View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2006, 11:09 PM
I am the same I bet the pet shop owners love seeing me coming I get all my pets loads of things they don't really need
Ray
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-07-2006, 11:24 PM
I think my wife must be the worlds worst. Sometimes we can hardly see the floor for all the toys. But she does play with them, (The dog that is) and gets through them quite quick as well, as she loves playing tug and also tends to chew them to bits. Sometimes my wife sews them up if its practical. My wife also buys toys for other dogs we know as well??????
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by duboing
Oh dear...

Husband gone to play (and watch) footie today, so having knackered Bongo out, I took myself for a bit of a "look" round Pets at Home. Came back considerably poorer, but with lots of fun doggy stuff, including treats, toys, biodegradable poo bags (reduced due to clearance ), another earthenware bowl, a humungous water bowl for outside (she could probably sleep in it!) and a plastic bin with a scoop for her food.

I really should not be allowed out by myself!
That is sooooooooooo me but i'm much much worse!
duboing
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2006, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by random
That is sooooooooooo me but i'm much much worse!
To be honest, I probably would have been, but was on the bus, so had to rein it in!
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2006, 10:33 AM
I've been alright until now as the nearest one was too far away, but now they've built a new one in Carlisle....where we are moving too! Oh dear!!!:smt103 :smt042
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2