13-05-2006, 11:20 PM
stunning picture
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 07:17 AM
Originally Posted by Molly2606
fetch my deck chair i could sit there all day
it cost us 8-00 for camping, name od the farm is st,ives farm east sussex, and u can have an open fire was lovely open fire pan fried chicken cooking all under the stars and u can take dogs as long as they stay off the neighbours feild (sheep) but all we did was googled in campsites with fires allowed, and he came up. very basic loos but better than the ditch eh??
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-05-2006, 07:22 AM
Originally Posted by bens mum
it cost us 8-00 for camping, name od the farm is st,ives farm east sussex, and u can have an open fire was lovely open fire pan fried chicken cooking all under the stars and u can take dogs as long as they stay off the neighbours feild (sheep) but all we did was googled in campsites with fires allowed, and he came up. very basic loos but better than the ditch eh??

And can you fly-fish there?
If so, move over, because the *WHOOSH* you hear will be me, heading ----> thataway at some speed, with tent, dog, and enough dry flies to last a fortnight
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 07:28 AM
Originally Posted by Gaz webber
And can you fly-fish there?
If so, move over, because the *WHOOSH* you hear will be me, heading ----> thataway at some speed, with tent, dog, and enough dry flies to last a fortnight
100s of carp there/tench huge fish all doing what fish do this time of the year LOL noisy as well, sure some of those carp where crossed with dolphins the way they lept out the water
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2