View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 05:36 PM
Well guys.....i am home...and alive...just! We ended up starting at Barnesley about 15 miles on from the start, and we walked to leeds, but my friend got into really bad trouble, she was in agony and i couldnt leave her so we had to give up 3 miles from the end! I was gutted i really wanted to make it! I reckon we walked about 20 miles and i have raised about £70. I am proud of my self- a year ago i would have never have dremt of doing this. I'm even prouder of my mate Aiden who organised the whole thing- he turned 18 today and they didnt think he would make it, he was born 13 weeks premature. We did it for the babies today, all the special care babies!
Trish
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 05:55 PM
Wow!! Well done to you and all those who took part!! :smt041
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

23-04-2006, 07:34 PM
well done to all of you, you should be very proud of yourselves.
franc1987
Almost a Veteran
Female 

23-04-2006, 07:47 PM
Thanks guys, i am really proud of my self, but i am especially proud of aiden. I know i've said this already but i really am so proud of him. He has over come some hurdles in his life, and he is the nicest boy you could ever meet. He has been so ill recently and today he walked and walked when everyone else gave in and got in the mini bus. WELL DONE AIDEN- I DID IT FOR YOU MATE!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2