View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 12:56 PM
Dusty is always really clingy when she has hers, she gets worse PMT than me bless her
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 01:10 PM
Awww ickle Takara's not so ickle anymore.

Lottie.. just remember not to - argh cant remember the word now - fuss her too much. You have to treat her like its nothing important..

Luna gets depressed while she's in season too, have done with all 4. We are just awaiting the false pregnancy here.. And its the last one.. YES!!! She's spayed in june

But no fuss!! Very important!!! She will think its something really really bad and get even worse if you fuss.
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by bellaluna
Awww ickle Takara's not so ickle anymore.

Lottie.. just remember not to - argh cant remember the word now - fuss her too much. You have to treat her like its nothing important..

Luna gets depressed while she's in season too, have done with all 4. We are just awaiting the false pregnancy here.. And its the last one.. YES!!! She's spayed in june

But no fuss!! Very important!!! She will think its something really really bad and get even worse if you fuss.
Well she's laid on my bed and I'm sat at my desk ignoring her, my sister has got bored of depressed-dog so keeps coming in to make a fuss of her!

But Takara's milking it anyway! She gives you these big eyes like 'ohhhh it's a hard life!'

She's also eating like mad! The dog that I can't get to eat at all normally ate 2 bowl fulls this morning and still asked for more! (2 bowls isn't loads because I only give her a small amount anyway to encourage her to eat some!)

Thanks for the advice
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2006, 03:23 PM
Yay for eating!!! Good girl Takara
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2