View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:02 PM
i have had the tibetan a few months and he has no aggression towards my son. I know am to blame for my yorkie as i treat her like a person and she has being very spoilt.
my mongrel was badly treated as a pup and rescued her from a pet store where she was just a bag of bones. i have had these two long before my children came along and they have had to take a back step while i look after the kids.
i would have kept them both but after the attack a few days ago my parnter and i feel we love our kids and feel the aggressive ones have to go. I dont want them to ever be put down or anything so am homing to people wiith no children and will make new potential owners award of there problems. I may rehome the tibetan but at the moment poses no threat to my son. and he is the only one my son isnt scared of.
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:12 PM
What i understand by this thread is that the yorkie you have had for 6 years has suddenly bite you boy so you want rid of also the mongral you have you also want rid of...BUT you are keeping the tibetan terrier?????

Why get rid of 2 dogs & keep 1 ....is this for real???
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Oh I have just read on another site that you are selling the tibetan terrier for £500? I suggest that you contact the breeder you got the dog from & return it & then rehome the other 2 & do not get any more animals
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:42 PM
Just a small point. If you've had the yorkie for six years and it's only now shown aggression then it's obviously because of your son, i'm not being accusing here but pointing out that if he does treat dogs as toys I highly recommend you return the tibeten to it's breeder - just because it hasn't shown aggression yet is no reason to allow it to be tormented by your son until it does.
H xx
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:48 PM
i want help to rehome my 2 dogs nothing else. I will not post for help again
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:50 PM
why are you surprised we are asking questions ??
what do you think your dogs owners are going to ask ??
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Im bit confuseed on this but just want to point out to everyone that what she has posted here is different to whatis posted on aother site she has posted the terrier for sale & rehoming both dogs stating different reason? And bit abuse aswell when asked about it
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:24 PM
I'm also very confused I saw annie's post on here saying she wanted to re-home 2 of her dogs...then i went to introductions and she said she didn't have any dogs
annie
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:27 PM
i only joined today and wont have any when they are gone will i!!
at the moment i have 3
yorkie good with other animals but no kids.
mongrel needs homing with no kids, not good with dogs outside home.
tibetan who am contacting the breeders to take him back.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by annie
i only joined today and wont have any when they are gone will i!!
O.k annie I was just a bit confused, thats all
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >