Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jeneratorx
New Member!
Female 

08-02-2011, 11:52 PM
Originally Posted by Dee1974 View Post
Hi everyone, I saw this notice at our local dog club and wondered if it may interest some of you? My dog Dido is way to scatty to do it!!

(copied from advert):
I run an animal talent Talent Agency,and am looking for new animals for TV, commercials, or photographic . I am an established agent (30 years experience). I am London based but need people from all areas to offer clients more choice. I will be opening my books in the next couple of months. If you are interested in applying please could you e-mail me a current photo and CV about your pet. I will then contact those I'm interested in in due course.

Please contact

I don't want to advertise an addy as it may be against the rules? but if anyone is interested pm me and i'll give you the info

Dee
hi...my lurcherxparsons is very pretty and photogenic,possibly too lively, but would love to try
DevilDogz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2011, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by jeneratorx View Post
hi...my lurcherxparsons is very pretty and photogenic,possibly too lively, but would love to try
This was posted in 2006, I dont think the advert will still be vaild.
BullseyesTail
Dogsey Junior
Female 

09-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Our's used to be a show girl - and when we first got her, struck 'poses' every now and again..

We have a job walking her through town as we are stopped every two metres by people wanting to look at her, or talk to her. I've had other dogs and never got the reaction from people she gets!

She is beyond pretty and she knows it.

She's an old lady now so wouldn't enjoy being a supermodel any more.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2