View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-01-2006, 02:15 PM
Thanks all I know it's not been long but after smoking 20 to 30 a day I think I might have found a way to win as long as I can keep busy I'm sure I can crack it. It might seam a bit strange but I am finding it easer be sucking on a pen
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2006, 02:26 PM
thats perfectly normal! i found myself doing that!

keep going...you will beat it soon! after 48 hours there are no traces of nicotine in the blood so your body should readjust by then!

Alex
xx
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2006, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by rob
Thanks all I know it's not been long but after smoking 20 to 30 a day I think I might have found a way to win as long as I can keep busy I'm sure I can crack it. It might seam a bit strange but I am finding it easer be sucking on a pen
When my dad had a heart attack a few years ago, he stopped smoking immediately. He got through it just with pure willpower and sucking mints
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2006, 03:04 PM
I think the day you wake up and think, today is the day, and feel you KNOW you will stop, is the day you will.

Otherwise you just aren't ready. It's like dieting
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-01-2006, 06:04 PM
As a non-smoker I cannot give guidance on how to cope with this, but just wanted to say very well done mate! Keep it up.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2