View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:00 AM
Oh, I just say ''erm you'll be needing one of these then''.

Dawn R.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Agree with you Nursey, OH got a mouthful from a 'gentleman' the other week for telling him to pick up after his dog, then he offered him a poop bag and got a load of verbal for that. In the end OH picked it up for him to try and shame him into it, no response at all.

The thing is, there are plenty of dog bins around us as well so no excuses. I've been know to carry a poop bag a mile down the beach because Cassie tends to go when we're miles from anywhere
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Ooh, this is a sore point with me as well, having yesterday traipsed dog sh*t over my fairly new carpet at home, having trodden in it whilst walking my two. I also nag people to pick up, and I'm not overly polite about it. One woman, who I had asked several times, was finally threatened by me. I told her that if I caught her leaving it on the path again, I would pick it up and rub it in her face......strangely, I never saw her or her poo-ing dog again......
Oh, and I'm always producing pink nappy bags from my bag and various pockets, like some king of magician......usually when I'm in important meetings.....I always want to shout "Ta da!"
Bodhi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:12 AM
lol Vicki...

I tend to find carrier bags stuffed everywhere since getting Bodhi... They are all over the flat too, from when I have emptied my pockets/bags...

I am a shopping bag hoarder, and it has come in so handy. I just reuse my asda bags, and carry a spare to pop the 'full' bags in to carry about.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:13 AM
LOL Vicki, maybe that's what we should do, threaten to give them a facial with it Tee Hee! I always end up pulling poo bags out of my coat pockets at work along with a variety of treats, biscuits, toys and oh yes a clicker that never made one bit of difference training the little moo LOL
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-01-2006, 11:16 AM
I always clean up after my 2 We have a real problem here with those who dont pick up after their dogs and Im usually the one to stand in it
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond
I always end up pulling poo bags out of my coat pockets at work along with a variety of treats, biscuits, toys and oh yes a clicker that never made one bit of difference training the little moo LOL

he he...got laughed at inthe office yeaterday...boss brought his bloodhound in...ended up pulling a bag of choch drops out of by handbag and a dog chew from my car...ungrateful sod didnt want it...gets fed on human food and refuses doggy food.....
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:18 AM
Yep, know the feeling China! LOL
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:35 AM
im lucky ella wont go outside byu i always take a bag just incase , i am the first one to go mad if one of my kids step in it but where i live there are alot of poo bins so there is no reason for people not to use them
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2006, 11:44 AM
This is interesting.

My village is covered with the 'stuff'. This I blame on the 'darkwalkers' who know they wont be watched.
The council also removed the only dog bin

Back to horse owners- they should be made to pick up or remember that the paths are for pedestrians and this includes country paths. This is another unenforcable law! It might not be a health risk but how would they like their kids to fall and get covered in it, not very nice cause it still stinks and can cause tummy upsets
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »