View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
doglover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 07:26 PM
I watch it. i think its brilliant, i want richard to win because he's got 2 things going for him, good singer and good looking
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 07:43 PM
I have been watching Soapstar superstar and enjoyed most of it, but just get a bit irritated when someone sings flat - as Lucy has a number of times - and the judges tell her how wonderful she is while I go off wincing to the kitchen. It's pandering to delicate ego's a bit, certainly in the X Factor the judges appeared to be more realistic.

I have just watched part of Dancing on Ice and switched it off. There's a danger of over dosing on this format, over here we not only get all the ITV ones from the UK but there is an Irish version too, "You're a Star"

I wish I could afford Sky
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 09:24 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy

you aint missing much on Sky either Tv seems to be appaling tonight - think I will need to get a saturday night social life again !!! :LOL
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes it's enough to drive you into the nearest pub at least.... trouble is all the ones round here are a few miles away too far to walk and have TV's going in all the bars!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2006, 10:45 PM
Originally Posted by Deccy
I have been watching Soapstar superstar and enjoyed most of it, but just get a bit irritated when someone sings flat - as Lucy has a number of times - and the judges tell her how wonderful she is while I go off wincing to the kitchen. It's pandering to delicate ego's a bit, certainly in the X Factor the judges appeared to be more realistic.

I have just watched part of Dancing on Ice and switched it off. There's a danger of over dosing on this format, over here we not only get all the ITV ones from the UK but there is an Irish version too, "You're a Star"

You could try freeveiw, a bit crap but better than nowt!

Must admit I'm getting sick of this whole "celeb reality show" thing that ITV have lately. Have they nothing else worth airing these days?
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 09:27 AM
You could try freeveiw, a bit crap but better than nowt!
Not sure what is available out here, plus I am still in temporary accommodation so it will have to wait until I have a permanent address - could be another year yet!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 09:42 AM
Although I didn't enjoy the start of this prog last week, I thoroughly enjoyed the last 3/4 days, I thought Andy was great, but Richard was just so good, good winner too

Ice Skating prog
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 10:20 AM
Richard deserved to win, thought he was great all the way through.. .
I am with you on the ice skating prog Sweep!
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 12:43 PM
Wasn't he so good, when he sang Van Morrisons 'moondance' it sent shivers, amazing that he is only 16, he has a good family behind him too, did you see him get really emotional when they told him he had won £100,000 for his Charity, his bottom lips trembled, bless!
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-01-2006, 05:52 PM
He came across as such a nice Lad, don't think he expected to win!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >