View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 12:22 PM
Mrs Mac from High Road (although nobody outside Scotland will probably know who these are lol).
i DO!!! :smt039
she was the old biddy one wasnt she - yes my mum was a fan
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 12:30 PM
i love jim davidson and am now very upset that he is not nice!
anyway i have met glenn hoddle (embarrassing but old family friend) chris waddle paul gascoigne jordan knight from new kids on the block, (dont bother laughing i loved him) david victoria brooklyn and romeo beckham, victiria beckhmas sister mum and dad um ooh ooh grant mitchell from eastenders (he was a dipstick) beppe di marco from eastenders, (he was gorgeous) frank bruno and robbie williams. i think thats it. Oh and Jade goody and he other half. (she's even worse in real laugh and my sister in law who is a midwife is looking after her at the moment and is losing the plot!
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:07 PM
i met diana princess of wales as my eldest was picked to present her with flowers when she came to the weetabix factory in northants where we used to live
boy george is a old family friend and a lovely guy
met bobby charlton when we were on our honeymoon
and eva from the bill,as me and eldest have a small part in the bill spinoff MIT due on tv sometime this month
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lel
Mrs Mac from High Road (although nobody outside Scotland will probably know who these are lol).
i DO!!! :smt039
she was the old biddy one wasnt she - yes my mum was a fan
Wahey. I am surprised Lel I didn't think many people would remember Mrs Mac at least out of Scotland anyway - she was a right character her but actually very nice in real life and looked great for her years
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:34 PM
I've met....wait for it.....
Mr Motivator and Anthea Turner!!!!!!!

I'm sure i've met a few others too, but I can't remember!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:35 PM
wow cool i loved mr motivater!!!!
Robert
Dogsey Senior

15-09-2004, 01:44 PM
Jenny Agguter goes in the local butchers the same time we do most Saturdays, she always says hello and gives Heidi fuss, I can't look at her with out thinkng about that film "Walkabout" where she somehow lost all her cloths.

Rodney Bewes from the "Likely lads" lives in a nearby village and is often seen in the local.

Dennis Waterman gave me his autograph when he was filming near where we live, he was filling up at the next petrol pump to me.

Tony Robinson handed me a glass of wine when they were filming TimeTeam near us.

Dave Lee travis the dj, met him at trliisik gardens near Truro, he asked us if we were on holiday, we said "no we lived here and he said how lucky are you "and walked off.

Met Margeret thatcher after a little trip down to the south atlantic.

And last but no means least, myself. and Heidi cos' we were both in the paper last week
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:47 PM
i have met Diana princess of wales and Prnice Charles, and i had to give her a kiss on the check and gave her some flowers. they come to visit where i lived (Penrhys for those who live in Wales) and the school.

i have also met Owen Money, i thik only ppl in wales would know him aswell.

Noddy Holder is some thing to do with my grandad, he is my nans second hubby so not really my grandad but he is in name so does that count (and yes i have met him when i was younger)
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2004, 01:49 PM
I nearly got to meet the Queen in 2002! But it didnt happen!
She came to Christies hospital when I was an in-patient, but I was having a blood transfusion, and wasn't allowed out of the ward! lol
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Jackie, Jackie, Jackie I love Boy George can you bring him to my wedding pleeeeeeeeeze?
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »