View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luke
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 01:11 PM
i have voted on several peoples computers since yesterday and intend on doing so again today alls fare in love and war and all that
sarah2
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2005, 04:36 PM
Laura since when have you been called Lorraine! Or was Lorraine the name you were born with and everyone for some reason has allways called you Laura

Anyway WELL DONE JAKE. I cant vote for you cos my husband has got our ip banned from voting on that site today so will vote tomorrow instead

Are there any other Dogwebbers in the final we can also vote for? We must have a dogwebber win!

Dogsrule: why is your dogs photo not on there as well?
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I was wondering the same thing Sarah2
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 05:55 PM
I've only just seen this post! Thanks for voting guys I didn't realise he was on there so I hadn't voted at all People at work kept saying they had seen Jake but I didn't know what they were talking about so I just smiled at them politley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I voted for Beethoven as well as I think he's absolutley gorgeous and he's deaf The rescue dogs have to go through so much in their life and yet they have sooo much love to give each and every one of them deserves to win.

Dogsrule: Yes it is a great achievement i'm very proud of him! Your dog should be up there so we can vote for him too!

Stewart and sarah: My mum wanted to call me Lauren but she couldn't think of it when it came to signing the register so she ended up writing down Lorraine. For some reason or other I think their was another child called Lorraine in my infant school class so they shortened it and I became known as Laura which has allways stuck with me! For anything more official though I allways give my birth name and then explain that everyone calls me Laura (sarah i'm sure you knew this!).

Thanks again all for supporting Jake. I don't think he has a hope in hell as I don't know when the comp started so I hadn't voted: It's all good publicity for the rescue centre he came from though!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Where did your avatar go Laura did Discover Dogs nick it
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 06:06 PM
lol Tuti no I was trying to be clever and upload a new one the other day and my computer crashed! Will try again tomorrow
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Ahh it's a lovely picture of Jake, i'm sure he'll do really well
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Thanks stew you charmer you xxxx Jake is still pining after seeing your one picture of Sadie post some more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Come on Jake let's see you win!

You are certainly the sweetest little dog there !
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-10-2005, 12:20 AM
just voted................. jake of course.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >