Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 03:37 PM
We had ours close together, they are 16, 14, 12 & 10
jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 03:38 PM
yes kelly i sometimes wish mine were closer together as my eldest don,t have much in common with the younger ones,but then it has it plus side as she takes them places they wanna go when she comes to see them

maybe once your two little ones grow into the "i can do things for myself"stage hubby will miss having a baby around and let you have your wish
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 03:39 PM
no help here i stuck to 2
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 03:51 PM
our third wasnt planned but it is no harder with 3 than with 2, mine are 7,4 and 3(runs for the prozak)
Molly2606
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 03:54 PM
thought i'd show you all a pic i love em! i'm so proud!!
sorry not the most recent

jackiew
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 04:11 PM
awwww kelly what lovely children
will try to find one of my 3 and post it
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 04:34 PM
Originally Posted by Molly2606
What made you decide to have your 3rd child?

Me and my partner are at logger heads over the desision to have another. I would love another child i think my partner secretly does but is worried about financial things plus he says he'd only have another if it was a girl!! men

how have you coped with having three? do you need the big house with lots of cash? we are just so undecided on what to do.

kellyxxx

Well for me, I didn't really decide to have a 3rd child but one night after too much cherry wine it happened (at the ripe old age of nearly 37 and with one ovary) I wasn't happy at all because my other children were 8 and 9 and I felt I had enough children already and my GSD - Sabre was my main priority and my baby. I got used to the idea after a few weeks and loved her as soon as she was born. We haven't got a big house, just a normal semi-detached 3 bedroomed. I do have the problem though that my daughter who is now 13 1/2 does not want and absolutely refuses to share a bedroom with my 4 1/2 year old and I can't say I blame her because she is a pain at times
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 07:28 PM
we have 3 children our last one thomas wasn't planned and arrived 9 months after we got married(leave that to the imagination)
things didn't go smoothly though and at my 18 week scan they picked up kidney problems,i was scanned then every two weeks until he was born,he had polycystic kidneys and one wasn't working,but the other was ok,
he was also born with a cleft palate,complete and utter nightmare,he has had two major operations at birmingham childrens the staff were fantasic,and with all the support and help from the hospital staff,consultants,health visitor we got through it.
he is a very loving special little boy who is now 9 years old,and has moderate learing difficulties.
we are so very proud off him and the way he has coped with hospital appointments etc
He is also very proud of his cleft repair and shows it off when he is asked
thought i'd post a pic of him with our border scruff

Linda57
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Well how about instead of actually having another child, I donate one to you, that way your not actually going against the wishes of your OH.

I have a seven year old boy, house trained, and toilet trained so no need for paper training, plus he is able to walk himself (within reason anyhow).
I'll bubble wrap him and post him to you asap

I dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda (Grandma)
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-10-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by nissanmad
we have 3 children our last one thomas wasn't planned and arrived 9 months after we got married(leave that to the imagination)
things didn't go smoothly though and at my 18 week scan they picked up kidney problems,i was scanned then every two weeks until he was born,he had polycystic kidneys and one wasn't working,but the other was ok,
he was also born with a cleft palate,complete and utter nightmare,he has had two major operations at birmingham childrens the staff were fantasic,and with all the support and help from the hospital staff,consultants,health visitor we got through it.
he is a very loving special little boy who is now 9 years old,and has moderate learing difficulties.
we are so very proud off him and the way he has coped with hospital appointments etc
He is also very proud of his cleft repair and shows it off when he is asked
thought i'd post a pic of him with our border scruff

Aww thats a lovely picture Nissanmad, he is a lovely looking little lad isn't he

This is my four year old little monster...............er I mean angel

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >