View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Zoundz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 01:36 PM
I have to disagree - sick people cannot necessarily help what they do - if someone is sick - they need help - and not a gun to the head. it's a sad world that we live in yes - but as ghandi said - an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.

xx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest
Presumably to use as evidence if they ever do catch the <insert your own word(s)> who did it?

Unfortunately, there are too many people about who will cover up for the ....er......perpetrators, saying "What the hell, it's only a ******* dog"!, so what chance do the police stand of ever bringing the c***s to anything like justice?

People who do this sort of thing should not be locked up, treated or whatever - they should be SHOT.

Snorri
(with itchy trigger finger)

Perhaps they should be slowly hung first before shooting Snorri, thinking about it why should they have a nice quick death - its more than that poor puppy got. I would probably light a nice fire beneath them whilst they are hanging too - just in case they got cold
Biff
Dogsey Senior
Male 

11-10-2005, 01:38 PM
But the thing is these (nearly used the word people then) filth do this and laugh, thats funny to them, comedy. Whoever did it is mentally disturbed and needs 24 hour supervision. The words "harshest sentence possible" spring to mind when considering how to punish scum like that. I just hope some poor family haven't been searching for their pup over the last few weeks. Doesn't bear thinking about.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by Biff
But the thing is these (nearly used the word people then) filth do this and laugh, thats funny to them, comedy. Whoever did it is mentally disturbed and needs 24 hour supervision. The words "harshest sentence possible" spring to mind when considering how to punish scum like that. I just hope some poor family haven't been searching for their pup over the last few weeks. Doesn't bear thinking about.

I wouldn't bother with 24 hr supervision - waste of money - I would just kill them as soon as they were found if it was prooved beyond doubt who had done it - they don't deserve to breath any longer if they can do this and I would hope they rotted in hell for eternity
Sponge
Dogsey Veteran

11-10-2005, 01:53 PM
words fail me for what i think of the people that did this to the poor pup.........RIP Young dally...
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Perhaps they should be slowly hung first before shooting Snorri, thinking about it why should they have a nice quick death - its more than that poor puppy got. I would probably light a nice fire beneath them whilst they are hanging too - just in case they got cold
Ha! Thought about that just after I'd clicked "submit reply"! We could try dipping their toes in conc. sulphuric acid first, or, better still, flay them before their acid bath

Just fetch me a pair of jump leads and a very big battery!

Snorri
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2005, 02:26 PM
i like snorri answers, i hope that something happens to these people ie getting knocked down or whatever and no one helps them so they have to suffer and then they can think about what they did to the poor doggie
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Horrible. I can't believe that these type of people exist. Whenever I see or hear something like this I just feel total despair. If its kids, they probably will be caught as they tend to brag about this sort of thing and at some point somebody finds out who feels like us, and tells the authorities. Sooner the better. And these people should be named and shamed.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-10-2005, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by ste.n.steph
i like snorri answers,
I think I may have been with the Spanish Inquisition in an earlier life - any time I've visited an old castle, I've always felt a particular attraction to the dungeons...........

Snorri
otis
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-10-2005, 02:37 PM
oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no. I didn't see the warning quick enough and am now very distressed.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »