View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2024, 02:32 PM
That would be all I need griff is a compensation claim.

He was asking £90 for it which was a bit steep so we would have made an offer, he then said after one of the small bits you sit on and the piece of wood to the side split when he tried to fold it we could have it for £75.
They were all hard to fold as they had been left out in all weathers.
It would have been a good up cycle project for the right price but neither of those prices were right.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 04:40 PM
Tbf Lynn, they might not be hardwood but places like Argos Asda etc do a table 4 chairs and a brolly for not much more ( in the sale etc)
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 04:56 PM
Yep and also look on The Range. Or even Poundstretcher they sometimes have something. Anyway not as warm here as has been but have been out and wandered for another wander. Then watched Silent Witness. Now going to just sit and watch more rubbish. Have a good evening everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Thanks, we need at least 6 seats because when all the family are all together there's at least 8 of us. We can rustle up a couple more chairs if needed but at least 6 is better for us.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 07:56 PM
Evening all

Nice surprise sister popped round and we popped out nothing major justa nice walk and a put the world to rights chat as you do from King Chales new portrait to where has sterilized milk gone....weird sister conversations.

Griff Did Stve pay the money or did you pay you Mom on his behalf? Hopefully the former.

Lynn Its only a bargain if it works.

Chris Hope all is good with you all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2024, 09:45 PM
Kazz, yes he did pay! I met him in town to collect it so he didn't need to come down on his day off. He only owes £450 now but I have already given my mum £200 ( he doesn't know) so he owes her £250 and me £200.
Lynn, this is what I was trying to explain
https://direct.asda.com/george/outdo...B&gclsrc=aw.ds
I am sure some of you remember 8 years ago when I met Steve, he ditched me and went back to the polish woman who left her little boys dad alleging domestic violence and Steve like a nob took her in? Basically she moves from bloke to bloke fleecing them for what she can get, then alleges domestic violence and blackmails them. Well, there's quite a little group of us who know all about her and her antics, she took one bloke.... another bus driver for £6000 and had his car....he got the car back but not the money, she has stolen money from a minibus company in Coventry whilst having an affair with the owner and he had to get a restraining order against her....well, I got sent a screenshot this evening, it's in response to a public post she made on FB, basically the person has publicly declared that she's a thief, a liar and is spreading sti's. I may have sent it on to Steve and suggested he gets himself checked lol.....she got her tyres slashed at the end of April too so deffo annoyed someone. It has proper made me laugh and restored my faith in karma
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2