Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Blimey but you lot are busy bees. Any spare energy you are welcome here and I can find a load of jobs for you to do
Odd I was thinking that if we lived nearer each other we could once a month go and blitz one home at a time,.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good evening all.

Lovely sunny morning but quite cool in the easterly breeze. Did the same walk and ride as yesterday and while she is a little stiff getting up, she's so much better so fingers crossed the formula is right

It's very strange with our vets now. You have to pay for a prescription, place an order then email them with the supplier and order number for them to send the prescription direct. Such a faff

Gary still isn't talking to me so it's been a peaceful day

Blimey but you lot are busy bees. Any spare energy you are welcome here and I can find a load of jobs for you to do

Took me a couple of times watching Fantastic Beasts to know what the heck it was all about Brenda so I know what you mean. They aren't a patch on the Harry Potter films though
Thats good news with Rosie but odd with you vets;

Never seen the films so cannot comment
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 09:32 PM
Evening all
I have hopefully smoothed things over, had a talk with my dad and he had no clue what he had done wrong...so I informed him and he said he will try harder, he told my brother that he doesn't want to leave etc. I just told him straight that I am not well enough to deal with the stress anymore and it's killing me... which is true, I was told to avoid stress and basically my whole life is just one massive heap of stress.
Nope, not seeing Steve, I don't see him much anymore, talk on the phone a few times a day but with his job being his usual one....less time for me. In fact, it's actually worse now as due to the driver shortage he never has 2 days off together, he doesn't get a long weekend often and when he does he is generally just exhausted. He is having a bit of an issue with his neighbour and it's affecting his sleep...so the first 2 days off are just spent catching up on rest and trying to get his washing, shopping etc done
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-03-2022, 11:08 PM
Is there still no chance of him changing his job to something else Griff
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2