Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon all sunny then wet and windy to.
Dillon doing ok, bit upset as he thought we were going for a little stroll today, he never goes far now but likes a change of scenery like all of us I guess.
No walks at least till after Monday when he is back for another bandage change and Katherine has taken a look at it healing wise.
He is still drinking far more than normal and weeing more than normal. He ate quite a bit at lunchtime so hoping his appetite is picking up.
The baby was born 3 weeks early weighed 6 lb 9 ozs and born at 9,51 am and is the a very beautiful baby, looks a lot like her mum.
Joel is very pleased he is away this weekend with Tia but face timed Mark last night.
Lauren is hoping to get home today. No name yet.

Hope everyone is well and keeping safe.
Awwwwwwwwwww what a lovely weight. Sorry Lynn for some reason I thought you had more than one grandson...my error glad Joel is happy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2021, 02:46 PM
Lol no Kazz two sons maybe that's the confusion, 1 grandson and now a granddaughter.
Seems funny typing that never thought we would have a granddaughter.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 03:10 PM
Ahhhh Lynn, hope you can get a bit of reassurance from the vet with regards the drinking. I hope Lauren can get home today, and I agree...a good weight
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lol no Kazz two sons maybe that's the confusion, 1 grandson and now a granddaughter.
Seems funny typing that never thought we would have a granddaughter.
Maybe the ext one will be a grandson so two boys one girl.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Kazz I kept Tytos lead and collar. Both leather but won't part with them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2021, 04:12 PM
Not sure there will be another one Kazz she had a bit of a time with this one.
I think as far as they are concerned they have one boy and one girl now. Lauren looks upon Joel as a son.

It is what it is griff I have been doing some research and apparently they either stop drinking and peeing or increase drinking and peeing, think maybe the latter is better at least he won't get dehydrated.

Gawd it's windy here.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Kazz I kept Tytos lead and collar. Both leather but won't part with them.
Their collars go with them but the leads stay
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2021, 05:24 PM
Yes Lynn, Dexter drank more and pee'd for England lol...I had to invest in extra litter trays, I hope it doesn't impact too much for you at night.
I am bored, I may venture out for a beer or 4. Can make sure people keep away from me... except rob if I see him, I will allow him to sit with me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-08-2021, 06:41 PM
We have been having disturbed nights for one reason or another for about 6 weeks now griff. We can at least let him out now and he comes back in and settles so whoever is up can go back to bed.
He is usually ready to get up about 5 which isn't to bad if you get a few hours undisturbed sleep.

Enjoy the beers.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2