View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-09-2004, 09:28 PM
I've been to my dentist today, I phoned to try and get in sooner, as I couldn't stand another night like last night. :smt022
Anyway I had an x-ray, they was no absess luckily, he said it would be the nerve dying off, he said sometimes this happens without you been aware of it, and you have no problems. But sometimes it causes pain, and leads to an absess, which unfortunatally is happening to me. I'm on a course of anti-biotics, then I have to go back on Tuesday to get the nerve removed (root filling). He's promised me the injection to numb it won't hurt, and I can also have some numbing gel on first. ( I know I'm a coward)
It's definitely made me feel a lot easier about getting it done.
Don't no if I'll feel the same come Monday.
Then it's up to me if I go ahead and pay for it to be capped properly. But that can be done anytime once the nerve is out, thats the most important, to get rid of this constant ache. Just wish the anti-biotics would kick in. The pain killers aren't touching it.

Mitch.
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-09-2004, 10:41 PM
you will be fine mitch be brave it will be over real quick and worth it to not be in pain. just grip the arm rests real tight thats what i do
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2