Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:24 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Good morning.

Freezing out and now chucking it down. We were lucky in that we missed the brunt of it.

Had my 'burka' on today (neck warmer/snood thingamy). It helps a lot when the breeze is cold and keeps me breathing . It goes over my mouth and nose when pulled up and with the hood on the coat up, you can see why I call it my burka as you can only see my eyes

It's going to be a long day as the lights are on already as it's so dark outside. Winter is definitely a coming
Morning Chris

I used to have a neck warmer thing must search it out. It is chucking it down here now so moved on from you I suspect "Thanks Mate".....LOL

You sound like an advert for "Game of Thrones" .......Winter is coming...............
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Afternoon all, chucking down and freezing cold although I am still in shorts lol. I will put some jeans on before taking the poochies out and I think it will be wet weather gear for me and them!!
Afternoon Griff...................Yeap wet here too good luck. happy wading.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:27 PM
Besoeker

Just a follow on to yesterdays cataract conversation, my Mom had her done and she said it totally transfomed her life it was extremely successful. So best of luck you to you. Hope Max gets sorted for want of a better word.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:31 PM
Where is Moyra? Hope all is good.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 02:33 PM
Kazz, I see Moyra started a thread too but nobody has merged them yet
You have been busy!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Afternoon everyone. cold here and now raining just as I left to do the tip run.
Tesco was manic lucky to be able to park and nobody seems able to walk or drive in a straight line today in Wisbech. So stressed out now.
Hopefully after a nice hot chocolate and have some coffee Baileys for later I will soon be de-stressed.

No doing up Kazz everything done. We will open up the fireplace at some point and probably make a feature of some of the cream walls other than that we can enjoy the bungalow and the garden this time around. Unlike before when we moved here and soon found out all the problems we had.

We will be putting blinds up and a pole and curtains for the patio door. Which we soon will be getting a quote for to see how much to have it changed for french style doors.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 04:48 PM
The wind has really kicked up here. It sounds terrible. The trees are taking a massive battering and the rain keeps on a coming. Very cold even though the heating is firmly back on. We've hibernated since coming home. Reading and have just finished an episode of Games of Thrones. It's probably where the influence came from Kazz. We are watching through the whole lot ready for the new one starting next year. First time through for me. A bit too much sex and violence, but the story is pretty good once you get into it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Afternoon everyone. cold here and now raining just as I left to do the tip run.
Tesco was manic lucky to be able to park and nobody seems able to walk or drive in a straight line today in Wisbech. So stressed out now.
Hopefully after a nice hot chocolate and have some coffee Baileys for later I will soon be de-stressed.

No doing up Kazz everything done. We will open up the fireplace at some point and probably make a feature of some of the cream walls other than that we can enjoy the bungalow and the garden this time around. Unlike before when we moved here and soon found out all the problems we had.

We will be putting blinds up and a pole and curtains for the patio door. Which we soon will be getting a quote for to see how much to have it changed for french style doors.
How fantastic .....think I got a bit mixed up with the plans you had for if you were staying where you are..........you may prefer the sliding doors only have to have enough open for Dillon not a whole door and no wind risk blowing it off its hinges.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The wind has really kicked up here. It sounds terrible. The trees are taking a massive battering and the rain keeps on a coming. Very cold even though the heating is firmly back on. We've hibernated since coming home. Reading and have just finished an episode of Games of Thrones. It's probably where the influence came from Kazz. We are watching through the whole lot ready for the new one starting next year. First time through for me. A bit too much sex and violence, but the story is pretty good once you get into it
I have not watched from the start but got into it last but one series at the middle/end then watched the last series have since caught up with the start due to sky re-running fto see how it started but could not get into it. But interesting to see how it all started ready for the new series as you say a bit to graphic in some places for me too but a great storyline and love how the characters are flawed and totally flawed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-10-2018, 05:03 PM
We love the french style doors having had them at Fennels. So I think we will most likely go for them.
Brings the garden in to the house. yes confusion was more than likely what we would of done had we stayed here.
So a few projects for the newbies to get on with nothing major just opportunities to make their own stamp.

Wow saw a flash then a huge rumble of thunder.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >