Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scotbun1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Claire&Jay
Thank you all.Unfortunately he won't be out soon and he won't come home. Far to badly injured,brain damage, loss of leg and lots more. He also lost his sight so he didn't get the full effect of Bear's cuteness. Sorry i've not gone into detail but it's still so painful - hope you don't mind.xx
Sorry to hear this Claire but I don't know why but I got that impression from your first post. As I said I hope he's comfortable and pain free. He would have been able to feel the soft fur of Bear. Please take care
Tracie
Claire&Jay
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2005, 07:45 PM
Thank you all so much. Tracie, he isn't in any pain thankfully. We're in the process of finding him a residential/nursing home but me being me nothing is good enough for my lil 'bro. He's a miracle boy being they told us he would die and 9 months later he's still here and talking!!!!
You've all really touched me with your concern, you are all lovely people.xxxxxxx
shibby69
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-09-2005, 07:56 PM
im sorry to hear about your brothers accident claire, but im glad bear made him feel a bit better

if you need people to talk to then you know where we all are

hope you're okay

kyra
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2