View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 01:45 PM
Sorry to hear you had a wait Moyra....could you set a reminder on your mobile for the drops??
TW, the only thing they have done is an xray on my foot...i am waiting for the scan and biopsy (at least i think i am having a biopsy) i know they are sticking a needle in it and the lady called it a deep something. Lol...i know, my life is soooooo exciting, i really don't know how i contain my excitement Lol
Sorry to hear Zen has opened the leg again...little minx
looks like it is going to rain so i will be getting soaked...my own fault, i put fake tan on again Lol. Was looking forward to seeing redrock on channel 2 today but it's not there
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 03:15 PM
Think its a deep needle biopsy, I had one of those when they found something on a boob scan a few years ago, turned out to be calcification, also Neil (Vet) did say there was no point in doing it on Cariad because the lump needed to go anyway and then he'd get a biopsy on it, and of course he was right.
Got the bus into Bolton and got Cariad's CB Oil from H&B, home again now. Been raining off and on all day so no painting done at all which is annoying as I had Plans this week, so far nothing is going as I want. Hey ho thats life isn't it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 03:20 PM
Yeah...that sounds about right TW, i know it isn't bone calcifaction or anything like that as the xray is clear
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 03:39 PM
Griff, like you there are days when you do not want to take meds. Eye drops are one of them with me but obviously I will have to do them daily. Hope all goes well with you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 03:50 PM
Moyra couldn't you get a taxi rather than all the waiting around for transport which jolts you about and is not very comfortable either.
Had another bit of strange happenings with Kesh, this is about the 3rd time she's showed her hand or rather paw, and I'm fairly convinced now she is taking over from Cariad. I left Mabs in the kitchen when I went out as not happy that she is only defending Cariad anymore, she seems to be using it as an excuse to bully Zen, and not having that, besides Cariad is standing up for herself. Let Mabs back out when I got in.
Made a brew, put the washer on with their bedding from this morning, which I had forgotten to do. All of a sudden squeals from outside, by the time I got out Kesh had got Mabs in a corner and was on her back pinning her down, just as I got there I saw Zen do a runner, so think Mabs had picked on her and Kesh was letting Mabs know that wasn't going to happen anymore as she was running the show in future. Cariad was more an interested observer than anything else.
Talked Kesh down from the clouds and persuaded her to come away, and Mabs is stalking round with her hair all up along her back. Its a big thing this, as Mabs was Keshi's Nanny Dog and up till recently it has always been Mabs who has organised Kesh, but tables definitely on the turn. Like my own wildlife programme
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 04:07 PM
oh my word June, how do you keep up with them all. A taxi to Orsett Hospital would cost me about £18 there and back again so best part of £40 by the time you tip them. So cheaper for me to pay Steve to drive me and if he cannot then I drive myself and then hang about until my eyes are clear again. But if things get that bad and my car doesn't pass it's MOT next month then it will be down to taxis! otherwise just have to put up with the hanging around and poor back support.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-05-2017, 04:09 PM
I can't wait for sue to post so I know what I have got planned for tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-05-2017, 04:17 PM
Oh its all so interesting Moyra, sort of a canine Game Of Thrones.
Didn't think the taxi would be so expensive. Taking son for his eye thing on Thursday, car park has gone very dear, it was £3 last time, have told him to bring change with him this time as it will more than likely have gone up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 04:38 PM
Yes June if it had been the local hospital taxi would be approx. £20 return which I think is reasonable but Orsett is that much further away. Hope the girls will sort their differences.............what's the situation with numbnuts?
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Moyra I think I have misread or you have mis typed "pay Steve to take me"

I would no more expect any member of my family let alone my Mom to pay me to take them anywhere let alone a hospital appointment.........I seriously think that man should get his Ar*e into gear and grow up.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >