Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:32 AM
Going to look for a new garden parasol today.................LOL
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2017, 09:34 AM
To keep the rain off....
Read the books, adore Bernard Cornwell, started with Sharpe and I was hooked on him
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:38 AM
Griff, I am not sure. I do have difficulty getting in and out of doors especially with my walker and in particular the patio doors when I have a basket full of wet washing to hang out but I cannot give up all together, can I? Just keep moving as best I can.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:39 AM
See could not get into Sharp.............. weird isn't it.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 09:53 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope your back eases for the better today Moyra.

Safe journey Lynn and hope that is all his stuff now safely with him.

Oh dear Griff not good but thankfully sent to the wrong person hope your brother understands and foregives you

Hope the girls behave for y ou today June and you can manage a good walk too.

Good luck with the parasol hunt Kazz but take it easy.

Lovely here today but a little cooler. Nothing planned. Eldest son is here until Monday but has yet to surface as usual Walking neighbour's dog this afternoon and then hopefully will take Teazle to the beach

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 10:46 AM
I am sure Buster will love his parasol lol
Awww Moyra, must be very uncomfortable
Sue, awwww that's nice walking the neighbours dog....and a trip to the beach....well jealous!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Going to be a busy day I think.

Harvey hope you are all well and the dogs aren't suffering to much from the heat.
Hi Lynn, gosh just reading all that you are doing right now is exhausting me I hope you manage to get all Marks's stuff moved over to the new house. As you said before it's end of an era and with your house now pretty much 'updated' maybe you could start to think about a move too, not that I want to influence you at all

We went to the supermarket very early today, it was NOT open for another hour (Should have checked) Anyway was able to take Casey & Lara along the river in Thetford and there is a place where Lara can go swimming, lovely clean water, and easy access. Lara tends to go into the bathroom as it's probably the coldest place, Casey prefers the study where we have a small fan. He's here now, problem is that if I move he'll move too so I am stuck here

I was going to do something in the workshop but looks like I'll be doing paperwork instead

At least that will be relaxing, and I can do a bit of 'catch up' on here and maybe read the local rag. I do remember moving house quite a few times, like I said above I couldn't be doing that now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2017, 05:33 PM
Looks like you are staying in the study then Harvey lol
Had a nice afternoon in the garden reading my book, second one since Wednesday..only got one left now..whoops
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2017, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
in the garden reading my book,
Some people are so lucky Can't remember the last time I could do that Enjoy it, and another one waiting, such luxory
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Evening all.
Another hot and humid day. I've been to lots of hotter and more humid climates. Up the jungle Malaysia for tin mining paddocks with all the nasty bugs. Maybe it's my age but I now find this very uncomfortable.

Bring on the rain!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >