Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 12:32 PM
Right had a catch up
Moyra we keep looking at the Gtech so will be interested to see what you think. If I'd lived nearer I'd have bought the dyson off you. I miss my dyson.
Eileen & Brenda hope you both have a fab holiday/ break.
I was going to put a pic on the supporting page, it realised my subscription has lapsed, best remember my PayPal details lol
Lynn happy Birthday to son, hope he has a lovely day and that there's cake involved
Kazz hope the op goes well
Griff hope you ok and have a good weekend, and that Dex cat is ok
TW glad to see Cariad is doing ok

I've upgraded my phone last week, I've got the new Samsung s8, it's great & so far so good with being on vodaphone, been on three for 4 years previously and was ok but the deal they offered me was rubbish.
Right need to get stuff done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 12:56 PM
Mandy, I think it is awful prepayment metres cost more, Steve has them because he doesn't and couldn't afford a massive bill each quarter. I had a quarterly bill but used to put £7 a week on my electric and £5 on my gas...then they deduct your payment from the bill and all being well you don't owe anything!
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-04-2017, 02:31 PM
i had to smile just now, Sue takes Teazle (our Border Terrier) out every afternoon for a walk and I hide a couple of small bite mixer biscuits either in the lounge, conservatory or in the hall. Teazle now knows the usual places to look. So this time I managed to get one to stay on the wood riser( wall side) opposite the hand rail near the top. Teazle did her normal hunt routine then proceeded to go up the stairs. On spotting this biscuit she went to grab it and it slid to the bottom of the stairs. The look on her face then chased it afterwards was a picture
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 02:49 PM
Yep keeping in touch with the goings-on. Moyra you spend your money your way. Can't take it with you. Having a good time so far. Tyto is being good with his public. They are all there to do his bidding. So
far been in two taxis, one bus, two trains and various walks. Oh and lifts. Also allowed in boston tea party cafe to join us while eating in Ringwood. And only been here since yesterday. Wagon ride hopefully tomorrow. Hope all are keeping warm. Sun here, but a little chilly.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 03:32 PM
Awwww brilliant Brenda, ooo do enjoy the wagon ride and i hope it stays nice and dry for you both
oooo i am a bad girl, just ordered the wedges in brown!! got £5 off them though, won't be able to buy anything for ages but they are comfortable, i managed to get drunk and not fall over and kill myself in them so i had to have them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 03:38 PM
Griff they obviously had your name on them,
Brenda sounds brill, hope it stays dry for your wagon ride
Tweed that sounds fun for teazle
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Hello everyone well the GTEC seems to be a winner...................himself came in and used the hand held and was very impressed! Mandy I do not know what it would cost to ship the dyson up to you. Quite a bit I would suspect. I ought to keep the Gtex box for that purpose. What do you think? I do not want anything for the Dyson, I have had my use out of it and it owes me nothing. Up to you re passage! But I think the GTEC is a winner or though the Dyson has always been good just heavy for me.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-04-2017, 06:36 PM
Aww thanks Moyra. You're very kind. Tony is very interested in getting a Gtech so I'll tell him you are impressed with it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-04-2017, 06:42 PM
Don't seem to have stopped most of the day,either out with the girls, cleaning up, on the phone,or shopping.Had a quick read through a couple of hours ago though.
Moyra, what is the amount the GTech holds, doesn't seem to be a lot when you watch the advs. I've got a cylinder cleaner that is really good, bought it just before they banned the bigger motors, so this is a 2300 watt which you can't get now.
Its not that heavy either, one of the other things that concerns me about the GTech is the charging thing, how does that work.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2