View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2017, 02:15 PM
Lynn, i wonder is Dillons behaviour related to the cartrophen top up?
TW, we have no chimney and i don't think we would be allowed to run a flue up the outside of our house..i did briefly look at it but it was damn expensive! At the moment he is still stuck on Range Rovers but he has also looked at the x5 too
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2017, 03:08 PM
Hello all, there's only a few flakes, nothing settling thank goodness.
Rosie been out, now curled up asleep I've got to go to work in an hour but on a positive note Liam coming home tonight
Lauryn has booked to have her first tattoo on Thursday, she said I've got to go with her, so grown up but not really
Lynn. Don't know if you've tried them but aparantly Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek tablets are good for minor infections & help with anal glands . You probably know about this I'm trying them as a maintenance treatment for Rosie
TW we said that Sarah is going to really cold in York this weekend, she's nesh anyway lol
Hope everyone is having a good day, stay warm folks
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-02-2017, 03:25 PM
Afternoon all. Heavy sleet here, big fat wet snowflakes.
Had to go shopping, seems like everyone had the same idea and was panick shopping. No shortages of courgettes or salads as predicted though!
Came home to a grim scene. One of my little darlings scoffed 1/2 a £20 note on the table. Grrrr. Left the £10 note and the change. Why oh why!! I've downloaded a form to send the remains to the Bank of England and will hope for the best. Am not holding my breath on finding the rest lol. I've deducted that out of his pocket money.
Sleet now stopped but grey and grim. Need to go and build up fire so keep warm everyone!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-02-2017, 03:33 PM
Not sure griff could be the cartrophen top up. Mark stayed up late last night and said today he was restless while he was still up couldn't settle went into the conservatory to lie down for a while.
Heating might of been a bit high for him. Will keep an eye on him.
Mandy I found out about the garlic and fenugreek tablets while researching things to help with anal glands. Ordered some and the veg tablets to. He is also on a maintenance dose.
Enjoy your weekend with Liam.
Twix hope you manage to get the £20 back.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2017, 12:23 AM
I've thought about getting the vegetable ones too Lynn. Hope they help Dillon
I'm just popping on before going up to bed, it's quiet on here tonight hope everyone is keeping warm
Night all
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2017, 03:21 AM
Well. it's Saturn's day now. But who's counting?
My dog is resting on the lower landing.
We'll do the long walk in the fotbidden land when we get daylight.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-02-2017, 05:44 PM
So we did the long walk through the forbidden land.
Got snowed on but that's OK.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2