register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 01:23 PM
As I was sweeping up in the yard and putting the bags outside for the tip I saw that the gate had again been damaged. Have taken piccies and emailed the police with them stressing I was now living in fear of him breaking in and doing me physical harm and could she please effect some sort of deterrent ASAP.
I am going to barricade the back of the gate as best I can, but I haven't any joinery skills and its going to be very expensive to get a new gate put on. He needs to be stopped anyway, when I think that I had everything arranged to ensure that this could not happen, and it all fell to nothing. I could scream
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 01:29 PM
No, my parents aren't in hospital, my dad is at work....he has had trouble before like this and he rings us mid morning to get him in to see a doctor...there's more chance of a lottery win Lol, told him to actually go in and say he was having trouble breathing and he is asthmatic and could they do his peak flow and sats...suddenly when i mentioned hospitals and ambulances he felt better!! reckons he will go Monday morning, so i will go too and ensure he doesn't lie Lol
TW, i would just put something behind the gate to ake sure the girls can't get out, if you attach anything to the inside and he kicks at it, it will just come off again, also, if you could put your bins there or something like that, if he kicks at the gate, it will make a very loud noise and hopefully you and your neighbours will hear....hopefully you could manage to catch him on your mobile
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 01:39 PM
I'll put a piece of puppy pen at the back of the gate, then (good idea Griff) bins in front of that. Here's the email I've written to the police (think its better than phoning as no one can 'lose' it and I've evidence on record of whats happening)
I got his reg number this morning as well, so I've put that in

I've got the reg number of his car now LR57NWP. He has had another go at the gate, found it this morning, I've taken piccies and they are attached. I am very very concerned and frightened that he will kick his way through the gate and get in. Lights went on very late last night and were off fairly quickly, he was in the bathroom this morning whilst I was cleaning and feeding girls, thankfully he was dressed. So he's still there. Idon't have the joinery skills to effect repairs on the gate nor do I have the money to pay to have it replaced and I am living on the edge here in fear of him. Another area of concern is that my dogs are valuable, these are the only ones in the North West and are worth a fortune, they are all microchipped but they only go out with me onlead and if they are offlead it is on the country park or the canal towpath, field etc. They have no traffic skills, and could easily cause an accident resulting in injury to other people, all due to this idiot who seems to have no boundaries or social skills. I will obviously barricade my gate from inside as best I can but it will prove no deterrent against a person such as him who only wants to cause harm to me.
Hoping you can effect some sort of discouragement before anything really bad happens
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 03:21 PM
That's a fair email TW, good point about having it all in writing
I swear i am going to be on a s*dding murder charge, dads home, i said...you do realise anaemia is a cause of breathlessness don't you? now he had a blood test that said he was anaemic and he never went back as the dr requested...he is saying they didn't say that and the dr didn't want to see him...yes he bl**dy did!!!! the man is so stupid it is unbelievable
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 03:57 PM
He's in denial, if he says it never happened, then it didn't and he can pretend all in the garden is lovely. Till you find out then perhaps not
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2017, 04:00 PM
Lol...he'll wind up buried in that garden lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-01-2017, 04:29 PM
Good day everyone,
June - that E-mail should do the trick and get you some response from the powers that be.
Griff - do hope your dad sees sense and gets himself off to the Doc asap. I find it very hard to understand someone who won't help themselves.
I am going into the hospital for an operation tomorrow - early start 7am in Manchester. No big deal it is kidney related and they are joining a vein and artery together in my arm so that they will have a ready access point should I need dialysis in the near future. The worse bit will be having to avoid using my left arm for a few weeks whilst it all heals.
No need to send out search parties - I,ll be back on the airwaves as soon as I'm able (and the Mem allows!). She has got a bit protective recently and this procedure seems to be worrying her more than it does me.
Keep well all - June - don't let up on the police, keep at them and ensure they are on top of that eejit you're having to deal with.
Bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2017, 04:58 PM
Police have been and just left, this is in response to my email as they, have taken in the urgency. So, son was here eating cheese on toast and having a cup of tea, when Dennis the policeman knocked, and he said why are the police here mum, I said er...something you don't know about. So now he knows and is pretty wound up. Dennis says Amiee (who I have been dealing with) is round there now, or going to be very soon, or has been round already, he wasn't sure. He already knows the bloke in question but was a bit evasive how. He reckons there'll be a caution for criminal damage and if he's daft enough to break it, then he will be in trouble. Dennis reckons he more than likely will stop his games.
However the proof of the pudding etc.....
LG, hoping the op goes well and you recover from it quickly and are back on the airways soon. The Mem will keep you on the straight and narrow, no doubt of that, you will be guarding as fiercely as a lioness guards her young
Griff, please do not bury your dad in the garden, its against planning regs for a start
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
I am going into the hospital for an operation tomorrow - early start 7am in Manchester. No big deal
Big deal or not, hope it all goes well
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
He already knows the bloke in question but was a bit evasive how.
Yes, they won't tell you, all down to this stupid 'uman rights business

But you have confirmation that he is 'known' to them, the WPC is going round (sometime) and they have your e-mail which must go on file.

So all in all it looks like he'll have to control his attitude to you or face further action. I'm pleased youngest son now knows all about it and I'm sure he would be round if anything further happened.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >