register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2016, 06:58 PM
They are battery operated outdoor lights and I don't think the bulbs are screw in because they are LED, but I am clueless on stuff like this. I wanted to put them round my archway now its had a haircut and I am still suffering the after effects of 2 hours on a step ladder giving it the haircut incidentally
You're doing well on the Iceland thing Lynn. Not been in there for ages actually as Home Bargains sells frozen stuff now and its a lot cheaper than anywhere else.
Mabs got a K9 harness after her first litter as her Present. Zen is using it now in the car though.
Not sure what to get them for Christmas as everything is shredded in nano seconds anyway. I am still looking for a Good Idea on that front
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-12-2016, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
They are battery operated outdoor lights and I don't think the bulbs are screw in because they are LED,
Sorry June I was talking about the older types, we haven't moved into the world of LED here yes I believe the LED's do not screw in, we have three sets one of which doesn't work, there was time when I would have jumped on them and sorted it but can't pysche myself up to do that now, two sets are more than enough for our tree and front door and the third will stay in the workshop until the weather warms up a bit when I may just possibly have a look or even bin them
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Casey is not happy, the 'old banger' (Peugeot Partner) is in the garage having it's annual service and MoT, they have loaned me an equally 'old banger' but it's only a two door so he can't get in to snooze when it's cold looks like he might have to sleep indoors tonight but that will mean a rough night for me as he never stays inside for long either he's too hot or he wants out for a wee keeping fingers crossed it passes it's MoT as I would like it to do us one more year, it's not ideal for two big dogs but just about does the job.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Oh dear he won't want his routine upset, they're sticklers for routine, and he'll more than likely keep 'reminding' you that he needs to go to bed. Good luck with that one, you'll need it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-12-2016, 10:53 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh dear he won't want his routine upset, they're sticklers for routine, and he'll more than likely keep 'reminding' you that he needs to go to bed. Good luck with that one, you'll need it
Thank you Yes as we both know dogs love their routine and they don't like change, we both try to keep to a routine here (As you probably do too) but it's not always possible is it Oh well, at least he knows we are around and he's not alone locked in some kennel all night which was probably his life for about two years prior to comming to us.

Time for my bed now, goodnight all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-12-2016, 11:13 PM
Yeah I'm off for a soak, I'm hurting everywhere at the moment, so I suspect the forecast that we 'may' be hit by torrential rain is about to be proven correct. I am hoping it skims across the top of the country, but I am in such pain I think it is unlikely
Lights still not working, how can I pick out the two boxes of lights that don't work where there's a 2/3 week time lapse, you couldn't make it up if you tried
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2