View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 02:12 PM
I think i will fetch him down the vet tomorrow, he seems starving, will eat if i hand feed him...i gave him some microwaved fish fillet and the noise coming out of him...my god!!! he had a few bits then stopped, wonder if it is a mouth problem?
Brenda, not sure what to say except i hope the noise quietens down soon
TW, hope you have a good bone run and enjoy your tea with the poorly lady...and i hope your son does come and has a wasted visit whilst you are out...will teach him to keep in touch better
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 02:28 PM
So is he eating if you hand feed him Griff, but surely the vets checked his mouth when you took him there last week.
Lovely sunny afternoon here. Got a few bin liners, not sure whats in them yet as not unpacked them, hoping for lots of bones, have got dinosaur bones but not recreational bones.
No word from son, so no idea whats gone on. I've been here before, worried myself sick, and he's not understood why, so ignoring it
Anyone watching The Moonstone on after Doctors, sure one of the servants is Sharon out of Red Rock!!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Afternoon all.

Cold but lovely here, very foggy this morning, been a bracing walk with Cassie and really enjoyed it. Fitted an light outside the front, a solar powered one, got one out the back and they work great no wires. Having cod in a tomato sauce, rice and chips tonight.
Managed to defrost the freese yesteday - ashamed it was bad worse than I realised or allowed my self to realise maybe.

Have you tried texting your son TW maybe he has had a memory blank.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Kazz, I think the fact he is down to his last insulin pen, and had me going over to the chemist for a new prescription for them on Friday, should really be a memory booster
Got lots of bones, recreational as well as gigantic ones, plus some scraps. Fresh beds down, swept up and gave them the scraps to put them on till tea time, they've got chicken fillet, steamed grated veg, cottage cheese and low fat yogurt
I'm having a brew and a cake now because I can. Got paid today so need to distribute it amongst needy causes such as my credit card, electricity people etc
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 05:43 PM
Howdy doody folks.
Cold and grey here today but at least dry. Hope all are well and functioning reasonably, given age, ailments and the viscisitudes of this life.
Not like your lad to mess you about June - he always seems to be considerate when you post about him - surely just a blip. Don't doubt he'll be suitably contrite when he does get in touch.
Hope Dex is OK, Griff, perhaps your vet has had a word with him and is splitting the proceeds, meanwhile reducing you to penury!
Hopefully back later - see you all soon, bye fer now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 06:09 PM
Did anyone see This morning on itv ? Was amazed at what was shown. Have a good evening peeps. Griff hope your puss cat will be OK. Could it be a fur ball? Evening Gordon.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 06:28 PM
Good evening Brenda. I didn't actually see the programme you mention and can't find out what was on it. If you have the time and inclination could you perhaps give us a clue as to what it was? I am agog with anticipation!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 07:07 PM
welllll mad dash to the vets, with Steve who hates cats driving the bus Lol, saw my usual vet who had dex in and gave him a micro enema and injected some fluids under his skin, he produced a tiny amount of hard motion, if he hasn't gone overnight i have to take him back tomorrow where he will be sedated and have a full enema...just what i need....chemo day!!!! oh well, so long as dex is o.k
Lol LG, you could well be right, they may be splitting the profits
TW, i think she looked quickly at his mouth but not sure...she deffo looked at his gums
Brenda, i don't think it would be a furball, i rarely see dex groom himself
i am flippin knackered!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Its all very strange, and there's definitely nothing going on his mouth to stop him eating
Not watched This Morning for years, I'm usually out either with the girls or doing something or other. I tend to have something to eat and then put the telly on around 1'ish but not a guaranteed thing.
Girls really kicked off before, they were all in bed and then whatever it was had them all out by the gate, so if it was someone trying the latch they would have poo'ed their pants doubt they'll be coming back
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 08:21 PM
I wonder if he has something stuck in his throat hence the stopping eating....if they checked his teeth and mouth - maybe his thoat. Fingers crossed.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >