View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Lol Poor 1Cutedog....gets accused on DAD of running round in the nuddy and now carrying fleas..poor lady Lol, seriously though fleas are nasty little s*ds as are gnats...i am well bad with the bites from them!
Sue, mmmmmm cake, i likes cake Lol
TW, hope nigel arrives whilst you are about and helps you lift the decking....don't do it on your own..please!!!!!!
As for Steve and the bathroom Lol, he is working and monday too...he is on holiday for 2 weeks from the 5th so i won't see him now for weeks, unless i see him when i have the dogs out
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 09:39 AM
Lynn, do hope you and Gorden have some joy with the car today, Good luck.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Griff had to go back to last nights thread to see who accused me of running around naked That Lacey is incorrigible Sammy isn't treated for fleas, Don't think I have fleas, well I hope not eek, it's me being paranoid again think it's just all those horrible beasties and then my face and head get itchy and the more it bothers me the more the itch spreads although I do have bites on me as well. TW just taken an anti histamine, should really have started them yesterday. Will get out the diatamacious earth if I see sight of any little boogers.

At park got a phone call someone was waiting at my door so had to cut poor Sammys walk short and get back home. Will just stay out longer on next walk.

Sun's come out now so switched my heating off.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Harvey, hope you get your internet sorted bit of a pain.
Hello Moyra, finally we are 'on line' at the same time I am pleased the iron tablets are working, it's about time you had some good health related news.

I just gave up last night, BT's 'Home Hub' modem thing would not work for more than a few minutes and I lost several long posts that I wanted to contribute to the D.A.D. club debate last night. Oh well my words of wisdom are rarely of any great significance I phoned one of the satelite internet service providers just now, unfortunately their sales people are off until Tuesday 'cos of the Bank Holiday, but I can assure you and anyone else reading this that if BT continue to mess me around I'll be having a satelite service soon.

OK it's more expensive and slower but I don't care it's reliability I need and which (to me) is more important than either cost or speed.

Don't know if I dare mention it but this morning it appears to be behaving

Best wishes to all of you.

I see that our 'tame' troll is continuing to start new threads, some of the regulars are responding, I do feel that only encourages him / her, but it's up to the individual, I know my blood pressure wouldn't stand a full on confrontation so I'm keeping out and can't read the threads anyway, just see them in the 'New Post' page.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 12:10 PM
Harvey, yes it is only encouraging the troll to continue and whilst we respond it means she is winning. She must be a very lonely sick person to continue to harass the way she does. I am back to my Monkey World for the rest of the afternoon, once I have taken Amber out again that is. Have a good afternoon and I can, although expensive, recommend Virgin for continuity and back up response.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Lol....1Cutedog, Lacey is a real minx Lol
Moyra, my mum loves Monkey world, have you been?? she loves it
Harvey, we are with plusnet but just have internet off them, they are pretty much o.k
Well, Bathroom............... bath has gone, new plumbing is getting installed, and i haven't felt the need to murder him...yet Lol the day is still young, mum is pleased and he has decided he is going to board part of the room out....guess who suggested that months ago...oh yeah, that would be me
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Not in a holding cell. Asked to get my jump leads out of the Mazda as I have had to buy a cheap run around so I will not be stuck in the depths of Upwell as I may well be waiting 2-3 weeks for any sign of anything being done. Not a flicker of emotion just if we can fit it in earlier we will and will be in touch when we have any news.
Looks like a dog has been on the front passenger seat and it won't of been Dillon. Gorden said to leave it for now and if it comes back to us that way then we will ask questions not sure when it could of been whether from the first garage the 2nd relay driver or the main dealer seems odd it looks like a dog paw.
I may well mention it when I get the bill for the low loader from the local garage would like to know why there are no protective covers on the seats. There is also some sort of lid looking thing that has come off a box somewhere to do with the car left on front passenger seat. I am having a hard job not to lose my rag.

Hope BT boxes get sorted and !cd it could be mosquitoes we get loads of them here damned nasty things they are.
Yep I am ignoring the troll too. My mum had a couple of sayings one was some people can row with the stones in the road. 2nd one A still tongue makes a wise head I need to practice no.2 more.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Afternoon peeps. Lovely and sunny here. Taking it easy as I have a puffy knee. I am sure it will go down soon. Have managed to walk Tyto twice. So while I rest with him, he is asleep, Sara has gone off geocaching. If I am awake tonight I may see you all in DAD'S. Pleased to see Eileen back.
Bfn have fun doing whatever you are doing. We had a baby wild rabbit in the garden this morning.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Oh dear couldn't take my own advice and have had to respond to the polite thread for Azz.
That person is either underage and shouldn't be allowed on public forums or there is something seriously wrong.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-05-2016, 02:34 PM
Norty Lynn, onto the Norty step with you
I won't be bothering anytime soon, hate bullying and trolls, that sort of thing.
Girls have been on the river and had a great time, got some more of the matts out of Zens back, I do not know why she has so many, when you think I do her every day with that rake,and still she has these massive lumps, so when we got home and she was in the kitchen but tired out I got the big scissors out and have clipped a patch in her back free of the matts, it was obviously painful for her when I was trying to get them out with the rake, no matter how slowly I did it, she stood absolutely still whilst I had those scissors on her, I did let her have a look at them and sniff them so she knew what they were, Lona and Mabs were there with her and that gave her confidence I think. So she has a strange patch of short hair in the middle of her back now, it seems to be her puppy coat thats sort of got mixed up with her adult coat and not dropped out as it should, although the amount that I get from her every day would fill a few cushions I'm sure.If I had clippers I think I would give her a number 2 and start again. Everyone had a bone, I tidied them up, moved the umbrella round a bit, then off to paint the top part of the decking, I've got about a quarter left to do now, back is really hurting, and YES 1cd I moved it on my own, Nigel not having put in any appearance whatsoever
You sound like you're having a nice restful break there Brenda, but not literally I hope.
Lynn, pity you didn't have your phone handy, you should have taken a piccie of a paw mark on your front sea, they may just valet it before you get it back, if you do get another chance to go visiting your car, then take a piccie of that mark for future reference. Doesn't sound like anyone's bovvered in the slightest to me, Lynn, and thats not a good thing at any business, let alone a Main Dealer
Griff, when you say the bath is 'gone' does that mean the new one is in or what. Maybe he's found his Get Up And Go and got it moving
Harvey I'm on Virgin as well, now as you know I was going to move from them, was thinking of Plusnet for the broadband and I really don't need the telly, Freeview is fine for me. So I rang them up, and they knocked quite a lot off my monthly payment and also have given me some Sky channels, I actually watched one of them last night as there was nothing else that floated my boat. Still not a big telly watcher really, but my bill is lower, so I'm giving it more time. Really nice chap at customer services as well, chatty and informative and no complaints as to that part of their service. I do see Virgin techie blokes around a lot, and they are always very pleasant and have a laugh with me if I say to them Oh No..please say the internet's not down
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >