Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
No 1cd do not go if she ventures on here we will not tolerate it on the daily thread.
And how will no one tolerate it when admin and mods allow it

Originally Posted by griff View Post
1CD and Norma,the best thing in my honest opinion is to put her on ignore, you do this through the control panel and one of us here will help you if you are not sure how to do it...please don't go as then she has won and the place will be full of proper "nutters" not the friendly nutters we have in here Lol
Griff, sorry why should everyone put her on ignore, surely it's up to the mods and admin to keep the site a pleasant and safe place for everyone and when it's an obvious a troll who has come here purely to stir things up being highly unpleasant then why should long term posters such as yourself, Trouble, Mooble, Crysania, Lynn and Sue have their feelings disregarded.

It wouldn't be the troll who would send me from the forum it's more the disappointment at admin and the mods. Everyone knows she's a troll so I have a hard time understanding why she's still here. I know it's Azz's forum and his rules and fair enough but I personally will never understand why he's allowing people who have been here for 10 years or more be left upset with someones trolling and do nothing about it.

Those posts will also stay and possibly put people off from joining the forum. I know before I join a forum I read through it first and many others will do the same. It will discourage nice quiet people who don't like conflict from joining and encourage other trolls to join as they see they will get away with anything. As I say I have a hard time getting my head around this.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2016, 08:40 AM
Right now I've gotthat off my chest good morning to everyone. Moyra hope your hospital appointment turns out to be as pleasant as possible. Lynn happy that Gorden got home and sorted the canopy. Not quite sure why your garage didn't check that the car could be got through the diagnostics check before sending it off there at a great cost to you. Griff hope you don't feel too bad with all your tablets today, you're a right trooper and you have my admiration. Morning Norma and Nippy glad you're doing well. Tweed you take some brilliant photos. Sue good luck with mowing the lawn. TW off to look at Zen's photos now.

Running late today with coming on here spouting off so off to have breakfast, meet a customer and take Sammy out for his walk whilst avoiding all nasty people and dogs in the park hahaha
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi ya Nippy!!! thought you may have been buried under a mountain of baking, i thought of your brian the other day, i bought some diabetic biscuits from the poundshop as they are low cal and no sugar.....the shortbread ones are lush and my dad keeps nicking them Lol
Lynn, the only thing i could suggest doing is calling the dealership pretending to be a new customer who wants a fault diagnosing and see what they say the wait time is and then query it...honestly, 2 weeks is an absolute joke and i have never ever hear of anyone waiting more than a day to get the fault diagnosed....fixed yes, diagnosed no!!
Tumbleweed, pleased the pain has gone and that is a very pretty flower
Sue, whilst you have the mower out, my back lawn could do with a quick go over Lol
TW, i hope you manage to convince Zen to put her bum on the ground long enough for a quick piccie Lol...i agree it has turned a bit chilly
1CD, i totally get what you are saying but i don't think she can be banned just because we don't agree with what she says or thinks..no matter how cracked it is Lol i think there are strict criteria for banning somebody and i don't think a ban is permanant anyway...the only thing i could think of doing was ignoring her and if we all did the same she would feck off...if she gets no response to her rantings no point in posting them. As a general rule i just mooch about in here as the people are nice and we tend to get along well, yes we don't always agree but are polite enough to respect each others opinions.....i for one would miss you and norma if you stopped posting
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Good afternoon one and all
Dentist first thing then off to do my blood donor bit sorry didn't manage to respond to everything but was running a tad late
Moyra hope things have gone ok
Griff must try the Carling trick :might then sleep the whole night through :mr green I tend to hover in the background cos am usually too slow and someone has already posted something I'd have said anyway
Tweed you certainly take wonderfull photos always enjoy when you post them glad the legs feeling better
Sue knows where his breads buttered think our other halfs have been in cahoots
Lynn dosnt say much for a main dealership if they can't accomadet thier customers quicker than that thank goodness you'v other transport and not left in limbo
TW do you realy think the bumblesnout will live to see her 1st birthday think she may have acquired an additional brain cell that'll make 2now :
1cdog hoping by now you'v caught up with yourself and avoided all the nastys in the park
Think i'v deserve a coffee and newspaper break
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 01:01 PM
More piccies gone up on Zens birthday thread. Forgot to say Thank You Brenda for starting it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Afternoon everyone. Drying out here now.
Hope blood tests went well and chemo.
Popped out for some tripe for Dillon always get held up at the shop lovely guy who runs and owns it and we discuss food and prices and other pet shops for ages.
Just rung the garage and the chap who was recommended but obviously he is busy so left my number for him to call back. Not sure he can do anything to be honest but felt I should at least call after being given his numbers and using the people's names to get through to him. I know them through the Bernese meetups.
Norma I am so glad I stuck to my guns and bought that car if i hadn't I would be in a straitjacket and padded cell.
Off to look at Zens birthday piccies.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 01:34 PM
Just been sorting through some old paperwork, and there is a letter from Scottish Power along with a refund of £82.58, dated 23 February 2012 My mum died on the 23rd January, Lona had 12 puppies (one of which was Mabs) on the 30 January, mum's funeral was the week after, and with all the puppies to look after, clear mum's flat etc. I'd obviously put it on one side meaning to take it to the bank and never did!!! Been on the phone to the call centre and I've got to send it back to their head office with a covering letter, could have done with that money several times over the last 4 years, but its here now and I'll sort it
Lynn, I think Griff's idea is a good one about ringing them asking how long for them to do a diagnostic, its a case of plugging it in and reading the fault, and shouldn't take more than a day if that, they are stringing you along for some reason I think, although why I couldn't tell you, but its totally daft to say you'll have to wait 2 weeks,doesn't make any sort of sense whatsoever.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Hello everyone, well Steve ran me up to the hospital and was able to park. Unfortunatley I was in there for nearly an hour and a half. Poor Bugger having to sit there and wait for me. Have only just got in. Well things are not good. Because of all my multiple problems and especially because of my extremely low haemoglobin I cannot be admitted to the day hospital. But they have booked me a bed in a main ward and may well have to stay in overnight. I let them know I was not happy that Tuesdays op would help my haemoglobin levels anyway and she agreed. So I am now between a rock and a hard place do I still go ahead with the op? I told her I am 71 years old and do not want to live until I am 93 without a brain like my mother! I think she could see where I was coming from. They are going to contact me before Tuesday but otherwise I am to be there between 7.30 and 7.45 am. Now she wants me to go back to my doc and get something for my anaemia has she says it is chronic. I would say that it is my main problem of why I am always cold and tired. Oh well we shall see.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-05-2016, 01:55 PM
How would the op help,and what would your quality of life be without it. Would your anaemia be helped by the op or is that the diet/supplements route
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2016, 02:09 PM
No June, other than it would stop some of my blood loss but not the quality of the blood which is the problem. My Kidney problem as in CKD3 was also mentioned but of late my blood tests have shown it is no worse and if anything better. Then of course there is my breathing problems. I have trouble at night with my sinuses and other allergies. Also my PTSD which keeps raising its ugly head in panic attacks. I need emptying into a sack shaking up and then the best bits pulled and put together.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >