register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 01:39 PM
That is dreadful news. So sorry to hear this. We've all been there, and it never gets any easier Far better for him to pass in your arms with dignity and free from suffering
Crysania
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Oh this is such awful news. I'm so sorry. Hold him close and enjoy the time you have left with him.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2016, 03:10 PM
So sorry. Share some precious time together, then find the courage to do the kindest act.
Positive vibes to you both.
Josphroberts
New Member!
Male 

26-05-2016, 05:08 PM
What a difficult time for the both of you. Stay strong.
shanesnoop
New Member!
Male 

28-05-2016, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
So sorry. Share some precious time together, then find the courage to do the kindest act.
Positive vibes to you both.

Thank you for the support and to all who commented , he is still with us .. he had a bad day alot of blood around his anus .. which i think is the cancer taking over but the past few days hes been doing ok actually pretty good pooping/peeing/drinking but not eating his regular food we give him .. not sure why .. will not make the dog suffer and i think the time comes ill know .. so not to worry people i wont make him suffer ! just so hard to make the biggest decision i ever have to make .. love him so much i had a nice talk with him today eye to eye dont care if he didnt hear me or know what i was saying but i had to do it .. anyways thanks for everything peeps will update how he goes through the journey .
shanesnoop
New Member!
Male 

09-06-2016, 03:01 AM
Just to give a update we are making the biggest decision in my dogs life Friday , we are saying are last goodbyes , he made our life the best for his 13 years on this earth .. i just cant amagine what im going to do without him i love him so much , to my best friend my dog snoop .. i will love you forever ill hold you tighter than i ever hugged you tonight and the rest of the days i have you . till we meet again my best friend .. I really dont want to to this to him but i just wish he can find peace and end all the suffering love you snoop (mydog) RIP
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 10:49 AM
Shanesnoop, you are going to do the kindest thing you can for your lovely dog. He should not be allowed to suffer when it is unnecessary! He will be at peace and it will be you left with the empty longing, but at least you will know you did the best by him. God rest his little soul and may it run free over the rainbow bridge. Run free snoop! xxxx
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-06-2016, 01:20 PM
Dogs lives are so short, and the last goodbye hurts like hell. Everyone on here knows just how you are feeling, but be strong for your boy.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2016, 01:30 PM
I'm sure the hearts of all of us on here go out to you. It's such a devastating time, but you are making the kindest of decisions for your boy. <Big hugs>, be strong and know that we are thinking of you all xx
PetsAreFamily
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-06-2016, 07:33 PM
So sorry!! You did everything you could. Giving him a peaceful exit is hard but you will know he didn't suffer any further. ((Hugs))
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >