View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Hi LG, hope you get your pony lead Lol....i use a unge rein for a long line on pups when i get them, easier to control than the thin dog ones. I did like how the cyclist happened to fall into the canal...what a terrible "accident". Full time occupation for me hospital appointments and the drs etc, it isn't too bad most of the time as most of the people i see are nice.....still waiting to find a really hot Dr though Lol
Harvey, beings as you are tidying up....do you want to head my way and do my tidying up...please?
Lynn, it is absolutely mental how easy cars are now to diagnose...my dads car, you pop the key into this holder and it tells you what the car wants doing...diagnosing certain things the same or you plug a computer in and wham...tells you the problem!!! you can buy some of the discs and cables and do it yourself at home....just don't delete the fault code without making a note of it if you are taking to the garage
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-05-2016, 11:14 AM
Tee Hee! Are you sure you weren't in the legal profession Harvey - that's the sort of thing my legal eagle would come out with!
Brenda - Have attended a few Hunt Balls, Civic Functions etc., over the years but have never been to a St Vitus's Dance. As for tourettes - I love them fried in a little butter with a good dash of freshly ground black pepper, don't the Americans call them Zucchini? Delicious little green things (that's the vegetable not Americans! lol !).
As an afterthought are Sydenham's Choir worth listening to - just thought I'd ask as it's a long way to Kent from where I live!
Please excuse me - I think a yellow van has just pulled up outside the house!!!!!!!!
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-05-2016, 11:23 AM
Moira sorry you have the rain hopefully will go off soon. Glad everyone enjoyed pics of the bridge. I can see all 3 bridges at certain parts when I'm walking down the road and I love the view even though they are quite a few miles away but we're up high here. Lynn hope you get good news about your car. Brenda cyclist are the bane of my life. I hate the way they sneak up behind me with no warning at all. Now when I'm on the pavement I try to walk in a straight line and if I want to move over to the other side I always look behind me as if I'm in a car in the middle of traffic. Have saved myself quite a few times doing that. Good job we're not allowed guns in this country lol Brenda hope your daughter emjoyed her walk to work lol

Griff those doctors like to keep you on your toes with all your appointments. My son bought one of those diagnostic car things from Amazon I think, just a couple of pounds. Sue hope you have a nice relaxing day, you certainly deserve one although I think you might be the type who likes to keep busy all the time. LG I love what you did to the cyclist haha

Was trying to take a picture of a peacock with his feathers all spread or whatever it is they do. Stupid phone you can't see the screen in the daylight ended up taking a selfie and I have to admit my beauty cannot compare in any way to the beauty of a peacock
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Just heard from the hospital; Pre assessment Wednesday 25th May at 1pm and Operation on Tuesday 31st May at 8.oo am. Yes lets get it over and done with. I said I was worried about getting there because my son could be working and she said well you have been given priority! So will have to trust it as such and make sure I either have a taxi lined up or Steve ready and waiting. Shall be glad to get it over and done with!
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 12:51 PM
Ahhhhhh no internet yesterday
Just written a great long post to everyone and the bl@@dy thing disappeares
So wishing everyone well human and doglet
Away to cool down with a coffee before I lose the hied lol
Take care stay safe xxxx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Oh Norma, how annoying for you. I am uncomfortable at the moment. All night I wanted to evacuate my bowel and no go now I cannot stop the darn thing. Too much information! Hope everyone else is ok. Have a good day, God bless. xxx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 01:27 PM
Threatened rain appeared briefly this morning, then it disappeared and I decided to risk taking the girls out, glad I did because it stayeddrh, reasonably warm, hardly anyone out because of the forecast. Came back, tidied the kennels up, quick shower and out to get petrol and pick a replacement Gentle Leader up for Zen that eBay delivered to Argos for me. Whilst getting petrol from Sainsburys I called in the store on the off chance, and they had the pain killers that no one else seems to have at present, their own brand as well, only 55p each. Thank you Harvey, wish you would have to!d me I decided to call into Boots chemist to see if THEY had them, yes they did,own brand £1.75
Going to have a butty and cup of tea, then catch up. Read about your poor car Lynn, and hoping they find the problem and its not an expensive one
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 02:14 PM
June, glad you eventually got the painkillers you were after. Lynn any news on the vehicle in the garage. Do hope the news will be good; Take care all. I am off for a siesta!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-05-2016, 03:16 PM
Moyra, hope you're more comfortable now. 25 May is Zens first birthday, so will save you a slice of cake, hope all goes well and you get help off Steve, personally I'd be booking taxis, but that's me, a!ways look on the bright side eh
Been outside painting, the back of the small border fencing done now, and the cro t of 3 of the bigger border fencing done, so 2 more bigger fences to make a start on tomorrow and the backs of the other 3 to finish off Then it is the decking, after that I am done.
Going for a siesta myself, will get girls teas set out before I go, chicken breast, steamed veg, cottage cheese and low fat yogurt
Love! afternoon here, sun is out, that cool breeze is still with us, without that it would've really hot
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2016, 03:23 PM
Just taken Amber for her walk and hey it was dry! I am now ready to settle down and have a good rest. Steve is still a bit off. He finished his job lunchtime and is now out piercing the lawn with his special shoes that do that. He is not happy and neither am I either! I am not sure we can resolve our problems he is his father's son after all and although we have a lot in common I think he inherited more from his father than me.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >