View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2016, 12:09 PM
Barry the needle always points North
Thanks Brenda, will order some of them then.
Cariad been a walk with Keshi this morning and although a bit slow she was fine, seems to have happened almost overnight, although I think she may have overdone it on the river and perhaps pulled something.Took Lona, Mabs and Zen onto the river, and they've really enjoyed themselves and everyone lay in the sun eating the last bone. Am steeling myself to ringing the bone people and saying I won't be coming over on Tuesday unless there's a decent amount, I now have to buy chicken drumsticks, I'm already buying in pigs trotters, pigs ears and chicken quarters as no longer getting that many dinosaur bones, odd weeks I get a decent amount like I used to every week, but most weeks now its not enough to keep us going, coupled with the cost of LPG its not worth it anymore. Thank goodness I'm not on petrol though otherwise I would have given up a long time ago!!!
Very big, sad funeral in the village this morning, very well attended and he got a wonderful send off.
Moyra, hoping the scan went well for you and you're fine
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 12:45 PM
The scan is not until 3.35 this afternoon June, so will leave here about an hours time to give me time to find parking at the hospital. I am tempted to go by taxi to save all the hassle of the parking problems.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 01:28 PM
Good Luck Moyra, will be thinking of you
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 01:50 PM
Afternoon all,
Yesterday I stood and did all my ironing took me ages as I'd got loads to do, but did get it all done and out away. Then after me and Lauryn had tea then I took Rosie out on a long wander and play with her ball, she was really good too.
Moyra hope the scan goes well and everything is ok
Griff well done on declining the sambuca
TW hope the phonecall went well, I don't blame you explaining needing a decent amount to make it worth the LPG use.
Lynn glad that Dillon's leg isn't any worse today
Nippy sorry you have rubbish weather, I'm going to watch the Queen at 90 on catch up
Sue I only ever have suger in coffee, I'd have drunk it
I be been thinking about my sons girlfriend and family today as it is her granddad funeral today.
I've been out with Rosie and she's now sleeping at side of me
It's a lovely day out there, warm in the sun but with a bit of a chill in the wind
Have a good afternoon everyone
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 02:58 PM
Hope your sons girlfriend and family will be o.k Mandy. I was very good in saying no..£2 a shot an he was offering to buy more than one Lol, the lad who was with him was ever so nice, he has been living with his girlfriend for 2 months, he went off to play 5 a side footy the other night, he left and she was in a good mood, he got home, sweating and Knackered and she was in a foul mood, accusing him of seeing another woman!!! she then demanded his phone off him and starting checking it!!!! i said that was a no no, she shouldn't be doing that and if she is carrying on like that this early on things will only get worse, he said the lease won't be up until september and if he leaves he has to pay his half the rent regardless of him living there...plus all the furniture is his, she turned up with nothing but clothes. The steward of the club had me in bits...he said i warned you..told you it was a bad idea and you wouldn't listen, take my advice and just don't get her pregnant....we all agreed that was very wise advice Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 03:18 PM
Hi everyone, well that was an experience I shall not be in a hurry to repeat! Bloody hurt!

Griff he should make her life a misery so she leaves! If she is like that now God knows what she would be like in a bit longer.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2016, 03:35 PM
Glad its all over Moyra sound similar to a scan I had done a few years back except mine didn't hurt.
griff that young man needs to listen that's how Mark got hooked up in his years of trouble and he did get her pregnant. Although we all love Joel dearly it really was a bad thing and Mark is still paying the price. He said to me a few years ago if only I had listened to you mum.
Thing is I never or rarely listened to my parents and on that score I think we are all the same. Sometimes like me it works out other times like with Mark and my dear friend back in Brentwood with her son there is a tough long road ahead.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Lynn. she had to do a transvaginal scan because she couldn't see my ovaries and she kept pressing on the neck of the womb which is why it was hurting so much. I hope the consultant won't need to do an internal examination next Thursday! That felt like I was being raped!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Oh yes that is what I had when I had the cervical cancer thing going on. They found the fibroid that way. I was lucky as mine didn't hurt must of had a nice gentle nurse.
If you're not comfortable by next week I would mention that. Get it rescheduled ?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2016, 04:45 PM
Lynn, Yes, I had the scan before and it wasn't so painful they did find fibroids and I had a D & C or whatever they call it but they did say then that there was a fibroid too small to cauterise so maybe it is that which is given me all the problems, but I also wonder if my ovaries are ok? Oh well next week all will be revealed. As long as it stops my blood loss and my anaemia that is all we can hope for! As for my skin irritation it continues with a vengeance how that is related I do not know but that is what is causing me the most problems right now.

Hope everyone is ok? Griff how is that cut today and June how did it go with regard to the bone run?
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >