View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 04:21 PM
Hi Everyone, had a good day. My words it is years since I have been to Birling Gap. Lovely day for it. I managed to get Steve to take down my net curtains on the front of the flat, Kitchen, my bedroom and the side bedroom window and he cleaned the cills in each case too and the windows. I have chucked a load of trivia that you collect over the years all binned and then after the curtains were washed and dried he rehung them so he has earned a special thank you today. I have ordered a set Chinese meal but he says he doesn't want any of it. So we shall have to wait and see. I am starving!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2016, 04:31 PM
Evening what a lovely day it turned out to be.
We took Dillon for a stroll this morning he loosened up its on rising he is so stiff.
Upped his turmeric paste bought some green lipped mussel, msm, and a pineapple for the bromelain. Just liquidised it some in the fridge and some in the freezer. We are going to attempt to root the top and see if it will grow.
Hoping all those things may help Dillon if not it will be the injection. It is warming up too and we haven't had rain in days so not sure why he is so stiff seems the arthritis is getting a hold.

Glad at least one box turned up griff and the second is on its way.
Moyra if he Steve doesn't want his chinese I will have it.
Glad people have had nice walks today.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 04:51 PM
After smelling it Lynn, he has decided he will eat what he can and hope he doesn't pay for it tomorrow. I have enjoyed it and Amber of course helped me! I must do some e-mails and then it is off to bed early hope you have all had a lovely day. I have. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 05:14 PM
Hope Dillon is ok and all the natural stuff works so he doesn't need the injection
Sue thanks for the sun, it's been lovely here all afternoon
Griff glad you read the paper work will admit it made me laugh
Moyra glad you enjoyed the Chinese and that Steve helped with the nets and Windows.
TW glad you didn't miss Sean
We're off out tonight to a Aussie bar for tea for my birthday treat ( it's tomorrow) . I'm looking forward to it.
Best get ready so will see you later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 06:07 PM
TW...did you catch that Sean bean I was on about the other night??? Made me smile when I saw him...thought immediately of you
Lynn, hope the pineapple grows lol
Moyra..mmmmmmm Chinese, lovely
Mandy, have a fan night...now remember, if you are bad tomorrow it was something you ate
Hoping LG, Lacey and Brenda are o.k...don't,t think I have seen them online lately
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-04-2016, 09:01 PM
No Griff,I wasn't feeling so good that night, just wanted to go to bed and switch off, which I did.
Been quiet tonight thank goodness,only one phone call and my friend is a lot calmer again, till the next disaster of course, but hoping things begin to smooth themselves out for her soon.
Girls are better tonight as well, they've not been out so glad they are in bed, found Zen out just before, but got her back inside, and everyone else tucked up already.
All the nets have been taken down and washed,and been round with my rainbow tickling stick, not too many cobwebs at least. Will get them all back up tomorrow as heading for bed in a minute. Gone very tired, think its the week I've had, my brain hurts
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 09:30 PM
TW...trying to help calm and sort other peoples problems are very very draining emotionally
Mum has booked her and dad a holiday for 2018, they are going to several places in america andcruisingf around the carribean....very nice! Dad is not going to be happy when he finds out he needs injections lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2016, 09:31 PM
I apologize for the huge amount of typos in my posts lately...damn tablet and auto correct
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-04-2016, 01:42 AM
Awwww, was hoping there would be someone about to keep me company, I can't sleep again and the TV is doing my head in
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2