View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Hi everyone, warmed up a bit. Took Amber out on the green midday and again just after 4pm but it was none to warm even though the sun was nice the wind was very cold. Going to do a couple of e-mails then must turn in and warm up. No the only hot water bottle I have is Amber, she keeps me warm to a degree. Goodnight all, God bless. xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Evening everyone. Moyra do hope you warm up.
Been a lovely day here weather wise sunny and pleasantly warm.
We cleaned the greenhouse out yesterday to make room in the greenhouse for hopefully growing stuff this year, so today it was dump then dobbies for a breakfast to reward ourselves.
We also brought some seeds, and herbs and these very clever plastic oblong tubs on legs with lids so we are growing salad items in one and the other is going to be a herb garden.
Having a lovely day and evening then Gorden remembers he has an early start tomorrow needs to leave by 6 am. I am fuming he said he tried to put it out of his mind. That's no bl**dy help to me is it ? He better get this job not sure how much more of this I can take.

Mark, Joel, Owen and Michael had a great time jump giants yesterday Joel's birthday treat. Mark got the boys back home to Harlow then went back up to Mile end to stay with Michael for the night. So glad those two get on so well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 06:44 PM
Moyra I think you need to get either a fleece underblanket, hot water bottle or an electric underblanket, its not good for you to be that cold all the time.
Been beautiful here. We started doing send aways today at training and also continued with emergency stops, Zen was pretty good straight away at send away. Emergency stop, she does stop, but not immediately, now its drying up am hoping to get her, Mabs and Kesh onto the field and do some proper training. Will take them in the car then I can take toys with me as well so they can have a game after they've had a little session. Once I've got her doing a bit of practice in the week I think she'll come on really quickly.
Been such a nice day, hardly any cleaning up to do really as everywhere dry and it is just so much easier.Had just my jacket on and no fleece at training, and no wellies, but boots.
Such a change
Lynn, you snuck in there. Hoping Gorden gets this job, is the application in now, when do the interveiws start
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Well that result pleased Tyto. Hope Gorden's interview goes well. Sara starts her new job tomorrow. Hope you warm up in bed Moyra. June loved the pics of the doglets. Yep we have been doing sendaway/emergency stops at classes. Having problems with tablet at times so switching between computer and this.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 09:23 PM
I've done and dried a wash, we had a chicken roast dinner for tea/dinner. Played ball games on the garden with Rosie. Didn't want to risk taking her on the field.
Glad the cleaning out was easier TW.
Fingers crossed for Gordon Lynn.
Moyra, I agree with TW you need a fleece blanket for your bed. Maybe you need to see a doctor about being so cold all the time and maybe the council will hurry along to get you somewhere better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Another vote for a leccy blanket Moyra..hope you warmed up eventually
Lynn, hope you have let Borden off the hook now
TW...wow...no wellies!!! Must be nearly summer lol
Brenda, hope Sara's first day goes well
Mandy, good idea keeping Rosie home
Got some lovely piccies of baby summer at her christening, she is getting big now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 10:19 PM
I liked the Gordon Setter,you rarely see them now and it was great to see one in the last 7. I did like the Westie,but it didn't seem to have any personality to me, a bit robotic, she was hugging it, and it had no reaction to her at all. The whippet seemed a bit more as though it had a personality, and I thought it was nice. Liked the Pharoh Hound and the Ridgeback, the Peke made me feel sick
All the best to Sarah for tomorrow,Brenda
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Brenda meant to add on my post hope Sarah has a great first day
I've not watched any of the Crufts show, am going to watch it on catch up
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-03-2016, 10:31 PM
I only watched the last hour of it, she had Noel Fitzpatrick on, but didn't really let him get a word in edgeways!!
Hoping Rosie's tummy upset is better soon by the way Mandy
Popster
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-03-2016, 10:33 PM
Good evening everyone. I liked the Westie very much and also the Whippet so pleased with the result. TW - "the Peke made me feel sick" ha ha, it reminded me more of a monkey. I'm sure there are better looking pekes out there.

Roll on 'Scrufts' on Wednesday. I should've entered Poppy!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >