Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 10:08 AM
From a non cat person, he is a beautiful puss
Brian and Peps are home now, just a little wet!!!
I bought my daughter a steam mop when she moved house because it's all laminate floors. She loved it but it has given up the ghost. I've just rung the company and I am sending it back postage paid for replacement
Off to the hosp now ....just a check up.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 10:25 AM
Hope the girls decide to stay in the warm today TW...bless Keshi being sprawled out under the lamp Lol
Nippy, that seems fair enough...poor Brian and Pepsi getting wet, that normally happens to me Lol
To be fair, that photo is a few years old but he still looks exactly like that....just thinner.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-02-2016, 10:29 AM
Hope the check up goes well, Nippy. I am definitely not a cat person, but you can't help but admire Dex
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 11:08 AM
Hope all goes well for Dex he is a beautiful cat Griff.

Poor Brian fancy listening to you Nippy and now he and poor Pepsi are a little wet. Hope hospital appointment goes well.

Pity you didn't get a picture June I expect she looks lovely sprawled there

Demolition compete and he is now filling holes and recementing the roof tiles back in place that cover part of the chimney breast. They just lifted a bit when he pull one of the frames away from the wall.

I have filled in the holes with wire along one fence and Barry kindly cut and fitted the wood in the biggest one. I didn't know it was as big as it was and Teazle could have left home at any time. Fortunately the weather has been so bad she has only been in the garden to do the necessary. Now all safe for a time but I will certainly been patrolling the fence line more often

I do hope Gordon is recovering it does seem to be a nasty bug if you catch it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Hope all goes well at the hospital Jenny and Griff, hope that lovely Dex goes on ok at the vets. I popped up to the hairdressers and they can fit me in at 11.30. Steve said I looked like the wild man of Borneo when I went into the kitchen to get Amber her breakfast. I had just got out of bed and not even had time to shower or anything but I know my hair is a bit of a mess at the moment. I was hoping they could do it first thing but he is on his own up there today as it is their quiet day. Still better get ready to go again. Shall feel better once it is done. Back later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Sue, i have heard that foxes won't come near if you go roun the area with mens Urine...job for Barry there, Lol lucky Teazle hasn't been out investigating
Cheeky S*d Moyra...does he think that we all get out of bed perfectly made up and hair beautifully done...heck you should see that state of me Lol i look like i have slept under a hedge most days Lol and half the time i don't get myself sorted until midday as i just can't be bothered!!! scared the postman on more than one occasion Lol Hope your hair turns out the way you want it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 12:25 PM
Hair all neat and tidy now, so that should last me for about 6 weeks. Quite pleased with it, it feels better. I wish I still had it long as I used to have it but I suppose it is easier to keep tidy now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Hi everyone, have phoned my friend Colin, he is very busy at the moment but he will call on me next week and said don't insult him on wanting to pay for a ramp as thirty plus years of friendship is worth more than that! He is going to call in to see me sometime next week and hopefully we can sort it out. He is a great mate but I feel so guilty that he will not let me pay!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Moyra, if Colin wants to help you out, let him!! nice to have someone wanting to help you, do you know what he likes to drink? perhaps if he won't take the money you could get him something he likes? also if the ramp thing works out, it could be a good thing for him as if people see you using it they may ask where you got it from and so he will get business from it. Pleased you feel happier with your hair now.
Sun is blazing through my front window, dogs are snoozing on the sofa and i am waiting for news on Dex..i am guessing no news is good news so it must just be a manky tooth that has troubled him
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-02-2016, 01:52 PM
Oh Griff, watching supervet at the moment and find it so sad. I do hope Dex will be ok. No Colin is not a great drinker he is a keep fit addict into the martial arts and a trainer. I said I would take him and perhaps his wife too for a meal. That would make me happy! He is just turned 50 and I have known him since he was 19, his wife is a little older than him and has had to have both her hips replaced, so he understands immobility very well. Fingers crossed for Dex and also hope LG and mems cat are on the improve.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »