register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 03:37 PM
And The News Today is................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

ZEN HAS PASSED HER BRONZE

Complete surprise, didn't even know we were doing the tests today, but we were, and we passed
Didn't have any money on me so no rosette or certificate till next week, but am so pleased, she was really good and it was commented how placid and well behaved she was around other dogs. She then proceeded to do a zoomie after we did the gate!!!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Good afternoon

I agree 18 is a good age for a cat. Give him a hug from me and tell him I told him he has to eat

Pleased Rosie is feeling a little better and has managed to eat something Mandy.

Oh dear Moyra blue is certainly not cooperating

Don't worry Mandy there were no words from me whilst he did it just supplied the coffee. Anyway the long side is now down completely and just the waterproof tape to peel off the wall then the small bit the was at the end to go and that is it. I have a use for a lot of the wood trying to keep the foxes who are digging under my fences with holes big enough I think for Teazle to get through!

Hope you got to training June and Zen behaved herself after her usual initial enthusiasm

Hope you are feeling a little better Lynn.

Stayed overcast all day but at least no rain - that is due tomorrow all day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 03:46 PM
We've got dry and cold tomorrow, Sue. There does seem to be a lot of foxes about, on the training field Zen was rolling round in some, lovely when the examiner is on his way to you to see you demonstrate the vet check I think he seemed to stand quite a way back, maybe my imagination
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 04:08 PM
Well done Zenith...oh yeah and TW
Sue, could you bury some wire meshing to stop the foxes??
Been out, deags wouldn't sit, stay or come...little cow lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 04:09 PM
Well done Zen. Amber has just swallowed my dinner down and promptly brought it all back, Just had a hell of a job cleaning up after her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Why did she eat your dinner
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 04:15 PM
Yayyy well done Zen what a clever girl you are and well done you too TW of course
Rosie seems to be fine now just not happy that we are not sharing any of our food at all with her
Oh dear Moyra hope Amber is ok
Glad all was calm Sue, sounds like Barry is getting on really well,
Right putting kettle on
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Thanks everyone, I am very proud of her, not done anything like the work with her I normally do, the weather has really put paid to that, also people letting their dogs loose when they can see I'm having a training session No wonder she has learnt to ignore other dogs, she's had to learn that one rather quickly!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Well done Zenith...oh yeah and TW
Sue, could you bury some wire meshing to stop the foxes??
Been out, deags wouldn't sit, stay or come...little cow lol
Rosie throws a 'deaf ear' sometimes, little sods aren't they at times
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Tony made some chocolate scotch eggs today, he saw them on the net somewhere
They very nice
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	89