View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 11:00 AM
Morning, eventually got to sleep, could have stayed in bed all day to be honest!!!! if i didn't have the dogs and cat i swear i wouldn't get up Lol. Nothing doing for me again...one of these days i may shock you all with a plan to actually go out Lol
Hope you all have a good day and diy tasks go well, training classes go well and appliances get delivered promptly
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Hope all get out and back without getting soaked or frozen, that beds and electrics can be moved today, washers and driers arrive okay, training goes well and we all get invited to the Sunday feast After reading about the shenanigans that TW and LG have with their dogs feeling quite glad I only have one hahaha although I love hearing about them.

We have snow but Sammy was fine going out in it. Absolutely baltic out there and windy too but it's nice and bright and we had a bit of sun so not all bad. Woke up dizzy this morning so been lurching about, not too bad on our walk, but an excuse for a lazy day just lying on the couch with Sammy.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 12:57 PM
Lol it's roast pork and all the bits tomorrow. Then a fruit flan and Kyla has made cup cakes, so take your pick I wish really that you could all come. I would have more help with the washing up then!
Stay warm everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 01:02 PM
Anyone can join the mad club Nippy Jen.
Glad Scouts leg and back are healing quickly. Hope electricity re-directing is going well and that the washing machine is delivered.
Dinner sounds nice tomorrow Nippy Jen now don't go wearing yourself out.
Hope the weather is good where everyone is.

We popped out for breakfast but now Gorden is banished upstairs to drawer making. I have hoovered up and will make a cuppa when the first chest is put together.
Still very windy here but the sun is shining after a damp grey start.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 02:31 PM
Well training was ok but you can tell when the weather has been grot and the wind has got under their tails. Still we did manage to iron out somethings. Didn't do outside today as it was too wet and a bit chilly for the pups. Have now been back home for about an hour so have put washing in of sheets as hubby was in them all night and day for awhile. Cleaned floor in bathroom now that I have removed the carpet. Think I may stay with the tiles that are in there as they don't look to bad. Must away now and hang sheets up. Bright and breezy out but they will stay indoors and dry as I don't hang stuff out because of all the drated seagulls. griff hows your ear today?
Have a good rest of afternoon peeps. Garage door looks good. Mousakka for tomorrow. But roast sounds good to. tt all. She is beautifulicious.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 02:32 PM
Mmmm roast pork, lay a place for me please Nippy
It is hailing off and on, mostly when I am out walking, Cariad non too happy and tried to go back home when it started when I was out with her and Lona. Went to have a look at what is going on where the river is, and it is all fenced off and there are pumps going, the smell is horrendous
Was walking back and a bird fell out of a hedge in front of me,at first I thought it was injured, then I realised there were 2 of them, and then I realised they weren't fighting, I'm sure thats very early
Lona's coat is coming out in lumps now, she looks very strange indeed, the rest of them aren't moulting quite as much.
Took some piccies of Mabs for her birthday and done a separate thread for her, I know she has her moments, but she is, in the main, solid as a rock and never let me down. Here's one of the piccies, the rest are on her thread
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 03:14 PM
Pleased training went well Brenda and hope hubby is now feeling better.

Good to see Scout has stopped eating herself and hope anything has been seen off.

Poor Gorden having to make up the drawers before he is allowed a cuppa Hope all goes well and beds are also moved this weekend.

Good for yu Griff having a good lie in.

Please keep the snow up there with you 1cd

Take it easy for the rest of the day Nippy or you will be too tired to enjoy tomorrow.

Washing machine and dryer delivered and installed, been out and got the junction box so now electrics are moved and all working. Now for a coffee and rest for the rest of the day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 03:23 PM
Glad the training went well brenda.
Glad everything is sorted for the day Sue.
Gorden has had a cuppa and a tea cake with brown sugar and cinnamon a favourite of ours from a little tea shop in Saffron walden if you were lucky enough to get a seat.
He is now on the 2nd set of drawers then to broach the subject of moving the beds around.
Lovely picture of mabs June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2016, 03:55 PM
Brenda, the ear is still red but not gone floppy so I am happy Lol nothing to be done but wait it out
Pleased the training went well
Awwww look at Mabs!!! Lol at the birds doing the nasty in front of you
Sue, great that everything is delivered and installed
Lynn, I love building furniture
Hi everyone else I have missed!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-01-2016, 03:57 PM
I can demolish things very well building things not so good at that. So I leave that to Gorden.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »