View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Afternoon all....i didn't wake until 11.15!!!!! and that was only because my mum called me Lol. My ear isn't as red today so that is a bonus
Lynn, Marks ex sounds awful... i hate the way that people use kids in their games, shame that Joel can't just up and leave but i guess he would feel bad for the other 2. How old is Joel now? he needs to get his head round the fact that what he does now will impact on the rest of his life, he needs to get some good exams, and get himself away from that woman!!
Brenda, hope your husband is better soon and that the noises settle down
Lol@LG for prime minister...that would be a hoot
Hi to everyone i have missed
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone, that is awful out there but managed to get Amber walked again without too much trouble. 1cutedog, I do not envy you how much worse it must be up there. Please stay safe.

Just been out to the Bank and back was only gone 20 minutes but was glad to get back in. Stay safe everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Thanks Griff hope your ear gets better soon. Have chucked carpet from bathroom and now worn out watching bargain hunt.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 12:51 PM
is that Tim fella still on bargain hunt?? he had a disagreement with a producer and they binned him off and are going to be using guest presenters apparently
Deags did her business and then trod in it...lovely. cleaned her up and watched take the highroad and caught up on jerricho from last night...quite like that.My new iron supplements have arrived so will start those at lunch..ewww
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2016, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Gill and I often discuss this issue of mothers who certainly do not deserve the title.
Rant over.
Lynn you have every right to rant on. Over on Azz's other site (Over Fifties forum) there is a lady who is fostering a young girl, she is doing well but the Social Services want to return her to her father. Her mother is dead and would you believe it the father has just got out of jail. He is a convicted paedeofile (Sp?) and has been in trouble with the law over many years yet in SS eyes he is suitable to take on the girl.

Oh don't get me started on Social Services, they always think they know everything, will go on about this and that theory, and frankly their track record is awful.

I would go so far as to say that they are actually contributing to the breakdown in society with their hypothetical actions, they have no experience of real life, real work, real parenting.

So please do 'rant away' when ever you want, from what you say this women should have been sterilised before she went to school, horrible
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
is that Tim fella still on bargain hunt?? he had a disagreement with a producer and they binned him off
Echos of the Jeremy Clarkson affair where the producer couldn't organise a hot meal for the cast (and crew) at the end of a days filming. Not a fan of JC but frankly how difficult can it be to get a hot meal at a hotel, all you have to do is tell them in advance what time you'll want it, he obviously forgot.

But being a BBC employee (as opposed to a self employed presenter) he got lots of 'support' and JC got the sack. I suspect that much the same has happened to Tim Wollacott who my wife watches regularly and who seems to know his subject well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 01:35 PM
That is terrible Harvey. It needs someone to take it up with the courts not that they would do much better.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Oh dear 1cd it is awful where you are isn't it. Here it is dry and cold, the wind is up, but nothing like was forecast, so poor Scotland getting it again, as if they haven't had enough already
Harvey I rest my case after your post about the girl in fostercare, what are they thinking of, can they think, do they even care
Girls all had a walk, Zen smells of something yucky and so does Kesh, no idea what they have rolled in, worse than fox poo I think On the field with Cariad and Lona, we are onlead after the last episode, and yet another eejit with either a Vizla or something similar appears from nowhere, behind me, dog offlead, so Lona is off after it of course, I shouted at him to keep his dog away from Cariad, I had clipped her lead around the railings, I have been putting check chains on them since the last time because Cariad would slip her collar if I tied her up and there was a dog running round, so she at least couldn't get out of it and join in. As soon as Lona saw me coming towards her she stopped dead and came to me, man called dog, I took Lona, undid Cariad and went home with them. Yet another person who has no sense whatsoever
Next to last sack of coal tipped, given everywhere a good hose down with bleach and disinfectant and moved stuff so there is more yard, once I've shifted the last sack, which will be sometime over the weekend, I'll put the woodbins there, well one of them the other one's almost full and I doubt I'll be able to move it. One of them has the 3 small bales of shavings and a sack of carrots in, so will be able to take them out first.
Shower, cheese on toast, cup of tea and watch telly for a while then shopping.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2016, 02:05 PM
Ahh But Losos, i believe the reason JC got the sack was because he hit the person didn't he?? Lucky not to be on the end of an assault charge really
As for the child being returned to the father...well doesn't surprise me. My friends granddaughter was beaten by her partner (an other more horrific things),they had a daughter and she left and took the child, social services demanded that he have contact and gave her address to him!!!! he also knew that he only had to have contact once in the year to retain visitation....like clockwork at christmas she would be contacted via his solicitor to have to go and fetch the present
TW, glad you escaped unscathed...ewwwww dirty girls Lol i am just about to venture out with mine shortly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2016, 02:26 PM
Good luck with that one Griff, maybe the lunch time walkers will be home by now and you'll have peace and quiet. I just wish that when people see you with 2 dogs onlead, they wouldn't let their dogs loose to run up to the onlead dogs, they are onlead for a REASON, mine were attacked that often as puppies they immediately retaliate even if the dog wants to play. I've got Lona OK now, thanks to the GSD training club I belong to, but Cariad is a lost cause and I never let her offlead unless we are on the river or somewhere similar and I know there is a 99.99% chance we are safe. Lona just played with the Vizla as it hadn't actually approached us, she met it halfway, so that made it OK in Lona's eyes obviously. But I won't take chances these days with all these laws they've brought out, I have it on good authority they are wanting to make an example of someone, and its not going to be me!!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >