register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 09:52 AM
Thought they would have had a nightmare journey on a coach on a bank holiday weekend, thank goodness it all went well for them and they are back safe and sound
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 10:39 AM
Great news that they arrived back safely and happy Nippy
TW, hope your walk is uneventful and that you all have a good time
just my jumpers and hoodies left to go now
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Good morning all.
Just for the record - when I said aquaint myself with the tub - I meant have a bath.
I blame that wretched Hobbit for saying I had fallen out of favour with the Mem - she so enjoys tittle-tattle - and relishes the thought of my good self in any sort of discomfort.
So after a good nights sleep (in a bed) I was up and doing at 5a.m. - I am now cream crackered and am going back to bed for a midday siesta - so see you all later!
So it's a cheery bye fer now from up on t'lancashire moors - known apparently to those Suthners as the land of perpetual sunshine.
Get on with your ironing Griff - never mind messing about on the computer!!!!! LOL !!!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 11:23 AM
Glad you managed to sleep in a bed LG enjoy your nanny nap
Griff can I send some ironing your way please? Lol
Nippy glad your visitors got home safe and without bother
Glad it's sunny for you TW, and hope you get the girls on the river
Right need to get milk, hubby forgot it when he visited Sainsbury's
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 11:55 AM
Lol LG, i have done as i was told.... ironing now complete, i have loads of clothes, i reckon i could open my own shop Lol mind you when my dogs jump up at me and dirty me i can end up getting changed 3/4 times a day. Just need to put it all on hangers now and lug it upstairs...that's the bit i really hate!!
Mandy, no bother, iron is still warm, chuck it my way and i will do it Lol.... i never ever thought i would say this but i don't mind it so much now... with a decent iron i whizz through it, i did get one of those iroing press thing but my consultant banned me from using it, he took one look at my hands, freaked out and told me to put it back in the box and not touch it again Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2015, 01:14 PM
Incident free visit to the river and everyone suitably worn out. Zenith met a white staffy in the little park,seen it before, the guy who owns him has him spot on, that dog is wonderful. Was great with Zenith and she fell in lurve with him and bounded off into the sunset after him, realised I was missing and came haring back Then we met some more people on the way back, so muchly admired and stroked she came home. She's really into this walking business now and instead of the bottom hitting the ground after two doors, she's lolloping about with excitement as to whats coming next.Was in t shirt and trakkie bottoms on the river, really warm, only no sun out. Better than rain anyday though.
Having a butty and cup of tea, shower and hair wash, bed changed into one with ironed sheets and I too will be going for my Nanny Nap, known as Midday Siesta to those in the more exotic climes of the Lancashire Moors.
Griff, very well done on the ironing, I stand back and bow to you in admiration. Queen Of Ironing is the only title I can think of
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 01:41 PM
Afternoon
Zenith has a boyfriend already Good for her
LYNN,you are absolutely right about mum,as are you SUE thanks,Will keep an eye on her,if she steps over the limit,I'll let her have it Just came back from mum's,popped down for a wee visit and a tidy up.Whole family are there so she's happy Going to make a start on clearing out kitchen cupboards,not my favourite job
LG,I would have been shocked if the MEM really made you sleep in a tub Imagine a Dungeon would suit you better She's an intelligent lady,except of course for her taste in men
NJ,you sound in good form
MOYRA,where you eating cheese before you went to bed?Some say that gives you nightmares!
GRIFF,busy as usual...do you ever stop?
Big hi to all,hope BARRY is feeling better SUE
Beautiful here today and for the next few days I think....always the way when school is about to start back
MANDY,when does Lauryn go back?Leah is Tuesday She's off to a hot tub party at 4pm.The girl's social life is unbelievable
LYNN,good idea.Think come November I'll start taking bets and keep a wee book That happened in our local Social Club when I was having Leah One of my brother's started it,peeps guessed the sex and weight.Person closest won £100
Off to make a start,will try not to rip the tiles off,although it's really tempting
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Afternoon all,
Fully stuffed after lunch, hubby cooked a roast beef dinner, and had a naughty sponge cake for afters
Well the showers have happened
Eileen lauryn starts college on 8 September, she has induction 8/9 then her course starts on the 14th
Well done Leah, fab social life she has did she enjoy the festival ?
Aww what a good girl Zenith is and a boyfriend too
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Good afternoon

Pleased your visitors have arrived home safely after a good journey Nippy.

Leave the tiles alone Eileen the kitchen hasn't been designed yet once you know when it is being fitted you can have a field day removing them

How lovely Zenith has found a playmate and the others enjoyed their time on the river.

Have a rest now Mandy and let your meal settle

Teazle and I have just had another walk everyone is busy in their gardens which is just a well as I think it is forecast to be wet tomorrow (typical bank holiday weather ) Barry is doing ok and eating better by the day. Thank you for asking.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2015, 03:35 PM
Just walked Amber again for her third walk of the day. That will have to do for today. I am so tired. Eileen hope your mum will be sensible and not overdo things but I can see why she wants to keep busy. Oh bless little Zenith feeling her feet already! Amber has to go for her inoculations on Wednesday just to keep her up to date.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >