View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-07-2015, 08:03 AM
Oh dear brenda hope the card works and Tyto's tum feels better soon. Have you tried the Canikur tablets ?
Take care of that arm Eileen. They used silver nitrate dressings on my burns. Dillon had a silver nitrate pad over the little hole that was left when he had his splinter removed. Silver is a good healer and antibiotic.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 08:14 AM
I have them LYNN Its no bother really,just that one bit but now it's sorted.Can see a difference already,be grand so This is nothing compared to what you had,your's was really serious,I remember. You did so well,considering how painful and restricting that was.I count myself lucky,could have been a lot worse,could have broken the iron!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 08:16 AM
Good morning everyone.
A busy day today. The usual Monday morning stuff then Brian has to go for his pre-assessment this afternoon. So that is the day gone really.
Hospitals never bother me. I suppose because I worked in them for 40+ years, I know and understand how they work. They are like my second home really. They rarely do wrong and do so much good, I still marvel at the care they give under so much pressure
Right well I haven't done a thing yet so I had better get on.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 08:33 AM
Good morning

Good that you have been able to talk to your people in Canada Rosebud. Have a good rest today then you will be ready for tomorrow.

Pleased you didn't get too wet walking Amber Moyra.

Good luck to Brian today Nippy.

Have a safe journey to Essex Lynn and enjoy your catchup with friend.

Hope the electrian turn up on time Mandy.

Never mind the iron Eileen your arm and health are irreplaceable a new iron can always be bought.

Dull and over cast here but so far dry but very windy. Nothing planned today

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 08:46 AM
Morning all
Lacey...you nutter sending your bin bags off to brussels...brilliant
Nippy, good luck for Brian... i am with you, my experiences at the hospital haven't been too bad
Mandy, amazon have a similar pack of 2 lights on for £15, if you put in solar wall light it will come up i think
still have a lot of pain in my stomach, thought it had gone yesterday but nope, will tell the dr tomorrow and just pray i don't get sent up the hospital as i've to get deags to the vet in the afternoon
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 09:44 AM
Gorn again! The daily thread i mean.. who stole it?
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 09:45 AM
ah it came back!
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
I have them LYNN Its no bother really,just that one bit but now it's sorted.Can see a difference already,be grand so This is nothing compared to what you had,your's was really serious,I remember. You did so well,considering how painful and restricting that was.I count myself lucky,could have been a lot worse,could have broken the iron!
Told you ironing was a bad idea! PS you stole the only good workman here? Ah but you are Norn, not south
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Good morning everyone.
A busy day today. The usual Monday morning stuff then Brian has to go for his pre-assessment this afternoon. So that is the day gone really.
Hospitals never bother me. I suppose because I worked in them for 40+ years, I know and understand how they work. They are like my second home really. They rarely do wrong and do so much good, I still marvel at the care they give under so much pressure
Right well I haven't done a thing yet so I had better get on.
I share not your views on hospitals.. only to look at my horribly deformed wrist that they messed up so badly to remind me.... if you go to rate my hospital ie you will see that I am not alone in this! will not go near them now and that is on my Living Will .
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-07-2015, 09:59 AM
Well, drama with wee dog again. I call her from the door and she very reluctantly comes out of the shed and has be cajoled and sweettalked nearer and in at the door..keeps turning as if to go back to the shed.. I get her new bed from the other room and she jumps up and down in glee.... then I go to the shed and tear off a part of the tatty old blanket, still not washed, that collie died on. And add it to the bed. Offer her raw chicken and she is bouncy and gleeful, Then I have to come back upstairs and the cats want down and then the whining starts and the heartbreaking crying. So I go down and all she wants is out again so out she has gone. Back to the shed where collie died. This is the pattern now.
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >